Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4: When the Moon Hits Your Eye…

I like how the death goes from goofily passive to nonsensically overkill in the span of five seconds.

So does Cliff Hanger ever mirror its footage a la Dragon’s Lair to give a slightly (very slightly) different gameplay experience, or is it the same straight shot every single time? Based on the commentary it presumably plays the same “plot” beats in order.

I think it’s pretty clear they always swiped at Cliff’s rapidly self-healing sweater from the same side.

Thank you for this Chorps! I am really glad this recording wasn’t lost to time and copyright claims.

Also, I think “Once again, I cut a worthless object” might be my new favorite line read, right alongside “That’s right boys, mondo cool”.

1 Like

I love my beautiful gun boy, but Goemon is truly the best of Lupin’s comrades in crime. There’s just something so weirdly satisfying about a samurai who’s really just not into what he’s doing, but in a very passionate way. He’s very passionate about not being excited. It’s like ultimate mild chicken wing sauce.

Also appropriate, since I think most samurai guys in Naruto have that same feeling of “I’m really hyped up for being as mellow as possible”.

2 Likes

:siren: ALTERNATE UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Today, the gang has run into more issues thanks to Easter plans! Instead of getting another one-off together, I thought it was time I tried my hand at a different sort of project: a blind Let’s Play of Dark Souls! I’m finally facing my fears and taking on the game whose reputation has made me too scared to give it a chance before now. Jay and FutureFriend are here to guide me through it, so hopefully this won’t be a 1000 video series or anything!

Anyways I hope you enjoy, and we’ll get back to Naruto ASAP, I swear!

4 Likes

I wasn’t expecting this to go the exact route it went.

Why is almost every anime game that’s not directly made by Cyberconnect terrible?

1 Like

I’m so glad you’ve finally done this.

1 Like

:siren: SUPER AND REAL UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Happy April Fool’s everyone, and Happy Easter! Much like the Lord, the Naruto UNS4 has risen from its short time in the grave. Today, we face off against Perfectly Ultimate Great Obito and attempt to rip the Ten-Tails chakra right out of him! As the battle goes on, Obito sees flashes of another history, another world, another chance. Will his resolution be shaken by Naruto? Or is his desire for revenge too powerful for even him now?

:siren: WOW, A PODCAST! :siren:

YouTube

MP3 Download

The dawning of spring makes way for a new season of anime, and my buddy Xain and I are excited to talk about the upcoming shows! There are a ton of series next season that look to be good and/or fun in what might be Cocoa☆Disaster’s most stacked season yet!

2 Likes

i can’t believe i have to sit here and listen to people get dark souls lore wrong

UNSUBSCRIBED!!

With how many times Naruto has saved the world, you KNOW someone will write a bible passage or two about him and then Narutoism will be the only religion in the world, so sayeth we all, amen-ttebayo.

The fusion was deffo a digimon. This one.
gaiomon

What would that guy’s hookah mods look like

1 Like

You know Future Friend brings up an interesting point.

The Zetsu’s are mindless bodies made of tree flesh that are incredibly easy to regrow and have basically no actual moral awkwardness since they’re actually not people. You could just revive dead people casually if you wanted to get advice, and that’s kinda messed up.

that sounds like backstory for a race/nation in a fantasy setting where death and necromancy aren’t taboo, and like, Doug from mailing dies, and he’s out for a week while corporate resurrects him.

“There are three deaths. The first is when the body ceases to function. The second is when the body is consigned to the grave. The third is that moment, sometime in the future, when you die after getting resurrected to help some teenagers figure out their lives.”

6 Likes

“Hokage, what do you think of my new hookah rig?”

1 Like

Between Mist, Stone, and Leaf, I feel kinda bad for the straight edge Rain ninjas.

2 Likes

Little do those who get elected head of their village know, their term of serving their respective community does not end upon death. Mostly because some crazy person probably has some sort of resurrection jutsu on speed dial just waiting for an excuse.

So uh, they are still going to kill Obito, right? I mean he did commit genocide. I feel like if you do that, then you don’t really deserve a redemption.

1 Like

Oh you’re gonna have so many questions when this game is over.

1 Like