Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4: When the Moon Hits Your Eye…

:siren: UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Today, we clean up Chapter 1 by going through the side stories! While they do provide supplementary information for the story, these story beats don’t provide much actual new information about these characters or their motivations. Still, we gotta see it all, so here we go!
I grouped these together just because they were long enough for their own episode, other side stories will be integrated into the regular episodes from here on out.

6 Likes

More proof that Obito uses a jutsu to sound like Madara so he can actually sound intimidating.

I’d accept this. Not like anyone in modern day would know what he sounds like, so it has to be for effect and not to disguise himself.

clearly orochimaru survived because sasuke didn’t destroy all his horcruxes

Or that Obito and Madara are using the same Jutsu.

Excuse me! Excuse me, excuse me!

He is the D.A.R.E. lion! Do not besmirch the name of a damn American hero!!

1 Like

Today, the legendary Team 7 finally reunites! With Sasuke back and on the side of the Allied Shinobi Forces, the trio of him, Naruto and Sakura are off to take down the Ten Tails! With this group finally back together on the same side, will their power be enough to push back against Madara and Obito’s forces? Or will the Ten Tails prove to much for even the dream team?

3 Likes

I think the whole frog/slug/snake thing is based on the actual Legend of Jiraiya. Also, that episode was some amazing, incredible bullshit. I’m so glad this game is exactly as over the top as the finale of a long running shonen series needs to be.

but serious though. the games at least go through the plot so i can understand it without all that bullshit filler episodes. [lookin’ at you bleach]

1 Like

Bount arc anyone?

As bad as Naruto can be, it does have his good moments. The First Hokage just stone cold telling Madara that he’s too busy to have their rival fight is brilliant.

I love the spectacle of everything, but it doesn’t look TOO good to play?

it feels too cinematic and then they went: oh shit we gotta put gameplay in this!
it’s kinda like order: 1886; too much movie not enough gameplay

Yeah but the cinematic parts are dope as hell. I’m all about style over substance.

1 Like

oh no, absolutely! i think they’re amazing!

maybe i’m just not into fighting games as i thought i was but i find the fighting boring? : (
however, i am all for more frog, slug, and snek fighting.

Today, fists and hearts clash all across this battlefield! The cores of many conflicts come to light in this episode as brother faces off against brother, but only one side can stand as truly right in this conflict. Can Obito hold his own long enough for his final plan to execute? And what the hell is Madara on about this time? Find out this and more!

2 Likes

Big fan of Naruto’s dad, Nematode!

I know a few holes of the heart I’d like to fill if you know what I mean. :wiggle:

:siren: ALTERNATE UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Due to scheduling issues and personal matters, we were unable to get a Naruto episode recorded for this week. However, it left me with the time to finally figure out how to beat those fat cats at TMS Entertainment and release an old one-off I did with Jay and Hobotron: Cliff Hanger for arcades! Made in the lawless time of 1983, this Laserdisc adventure game takes footage from old Lupin III movies to try and string together a new and wildly incoherent story featuring your favorite master thieves: Cliff, Jeff and Samurai.

Please enjoy this alternate programming while we get things going again on the Naruto train. Hey, it’s still anime at least!

5 Likes

Wow, what a cool car, it has a hood that lifts up on its own and everything!

That was a fever dream of a video game.