Normally I’d advise against showing the ring as it has our True Name upon it. But since we are Bad Idea Buddies I say go for it!!
We’re kindred spirits, bonded through the powerful S-link of Bad Ideas.
But seriously I have no idea beyond the fact that we are both huge nerds who get hype for good stories and metaphors. I was excited when you dove in :3
The Only Thing I Know For Real was the first song that came to my head the moment kazoo won because (as I explained) it so uniquely expresses our current predicament. I am delighted we have hiveminded. :3
We should show them other things about us though, like our sweet tattoos!
…Wait, do we have tattoos?
- 12+: Arm sleeves and shit, yeah!
- 9+: Check out this badass skeleton army and skeleton band I have tattooed on my thigh.
- 6+: Unfinished projects cobbled into unfinished projects.
>4: Very symbolic ones that are tied to core ideals or things that strongly resonate with us.
- I voted no tattoos earlier.[/poll]
Assuming we have tattoos, do we show these fairies our sweet ink?!
- ONLY the one of the dragon humping a carriage while it spits fire.*
Whether or not we have tattoos do you guys want to get a tattoo done by fairies? Because I do. In fact: I’m editing Operation Ludicrous to include this new agenda.
- No fairy tattoos, I hate fun.
- Yes, gimme that fairy ink! YOLO!![/poll]
*You might be asking, which one is spitting fire? The dragon or the carriage? The answer is Yes.