Let's Play Every Game I Own On Steam! - SCARY GAME MONTH!!!

Let’s Stream The Binding of Isaac! - Part 1: “The Perfect Run”
This was recorded durring Halloween Month and while it’s not outwardly a horror game, it’s got horror elements. Get off my ass. Also this run was really fucking good. Seriously.

I missed a single day of Halloween Month and I will never stop being embarrassed by that and I’m so sorry. Here’s some more DreadOut.

Let’s Play DreadOut! - Part 3: “Cutie Mark”
The most chilling thing we’ve found in the school so far is MLP fanart. For some reason, Eric and I are too stupid to figure this game out even with a guide, so please enjoy the next couple videos where we wander around getting lost and frustrated. Progress is eventually made.

Okay so I missed two days.

Let’s Play DreadOut! - Part 4: “Fuck This”
Getting lost, trying new things, and even using a guide. Can two grown men of average intelligence figure out what to do in a video game for children? Nope. I promise you that progress is made in the next episode.

Okay fine I’m going every-other-day because I’m busier than I thought I’d be during Halloween Month.

Let’s Play DreadOut! - Part 5: “Jack Snip”
Chilling words from Eric as he reads from the guide: “This boss will be the hardest boss in the game!” God I hope so. I don’t think I’ve been this mad at a video game in years. Then we’ve got to put up with some sexy saxophone lady killing us with dancing. This is bullshit.

We’ll get back to more DreadOut, but we took a little diversion to play this game:

Let’s Play FAItH! - Part 1: “Amy”
Earlier in the week, Eric sent me a mysterious .exe through our shared Google Drive account and refused to explain to me what it was. This all sounds very mysterious but it turns out it was just this game. No big deal.

Happy Halloween

Let’s Play FAItH! - Part 2: “Fushigi”
Apparently Amy was a contact juggling enthusiast before the demon came into her life. Hope you guys like the great finger animations on display here because we’ll be seeing it a lot.

Happy Halloween again and Hail Satan. Here’s the end of FAItH

Let’s Play FAItH! - Part 3: “Chupacabra”
There are more endings to this game, and we recorded them, but the video was lost, the save file for the game was lost, we tried to record a speedrun where I caught up and recorded the others, and then I got frustrated and quit. Perhaps that’s the spookiest ending of all!

We recorded some more horror game stuff so I’ll keep posting them!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!