Let's Play Every Game I Own On Steam! - SCARY GAME MONTH!!!

I joined Steam nearly 10 years ago. Through Steam Sales, Humble Bundles, joke gifts from friends, and drunken impulse buys I’ve amassed a library of ov 400 games. I’ve played about 50 of them. That’s going to change.

With a few exceptions, I’m going to be playing every game in my Steam library, one after the other, in alphabetical order. Joining me will be my best friend Eric, my worst friend Tyler, and my occasional friend Mallory. This is going to be a casual LP. Most games will be played blind. We will talk over cutscenes. Sometimes we will go long stretches without even talking about the game.

This is quite a heavy undertaking, and I don’t think we could do it right if we didn’t have some rules in place.

1. I must play every game in my Steam library that I have not already played. I may only skip a game if I have already invested a reasonable amount of time (a few hours, or I’ve beaten it already) playing it. I will also skip any game that I have already played and completed on another platform. I must disclose in the thread when I skip a game and why I’ve skipped it.

2. I must play every game not until the game is done, but until I am done. This means I have to make a valiant effort to play the game and try to enjoy it. I don’t have to finish every game, but I will finish the ones that I really like.

3. If I buy a new game between now and the end of the Let’s Play and it goes unplayed, I can circle back to it at any time within the LP.

4. My cohosts can call it quits on a game for me, but I reserve the right to veto if I’m having fun.

Please don’t post spoilers for any game I’m playing. Please don’t argue. Please don’t be mean to me. Also, no olives.

Let’s Play 1000 Amps! - “Nintendojo”

Let’s Play Alan Wake! Episode 1: “Spaghetti”
Let’s Play Alan Wake! Episode 2: “Maurice”
Let’s Play Alan Wake! Episode 3: “Badabing”
Let’s Play Alan Wake! Episode 4: “Milady”
Let’s Play Alan Wake! Episode 5: “Murder”
Let’s Play Alan Wake! Episode 6: “Mitchell”
Let’s Play Alan Wake! Episode 7: “Barrel”
Let’s Play Alan Wake! Episode 8: “Hazzard”
Let’s Play Alan Wake! Episode 9: “Boys”
Let’s Play Alan Wake! Episode 10: “Mjolnir”
Let’s Play Alan Wake! Episode 11: “Hallelujah”
Let’s Play Alan Wake! Episode 12: “Cilantro”
Let’s Play Alan Wake! Episode 13: “Robbery”
Let’s Play Alan Wake! Episode 14: “Knobbly”
Let’s Play Alan Wake! Episode 15: “Homer”
Let’s Play Alan Wake! Episode 16: “Lincoln”
Let’s Play Alan Wake! Episode 17: “What”

Let’s Play Portal! “Comedy”

Let’s Play Alan Wake’s American Nightmare Part 1! “Incentive”
Let’s Play Alan Wake’s American Nightmare Part 2! “This Old Chair”
Let’s Play Alan Wake’s American Nightmare Part 3! “Right In There”
Let’s Play Alan Wake’s American Nightmare Part 4! “Stop It Out”
Let’s Play Alan Wake’s American Nightmare Part 5! “Get Better Soon”
Let’s Play Alan Wake’s American Nightmare Part 6! “Bella Notte”

Let’s Play And Yet It Moves! “Angela Anaconda”

Let’s Play Anomaly Warzone Earth! “Spot of Tea on the Barbie”

Let’s Play Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood! - Part 1: “Olive Garden”
Let’s Play Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood! - Part 2: “One Single Tampon”
Let’s Play Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood! - Part 3: “Eight Crazy Nights”
Let’s Play Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood! - Part 4: “Ledul Brudder”
Let’s Play Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood! - Part 5: “I’m An Oil Man”
Let’s Play Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood! - Part 6: “Belly Button to Gizzard”
Let’s Play Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood! - Part 7: “Did I Do That”
Let’s Play Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood! - Part 8: “Send Us Your Teeth”
Let’s Play Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood! - Part 9: “Dental Pad”
Let’s Play Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood! - FINALE: “Tough Neck”

Let’s Play Atom Zombie Smasher! - “Lil Donnie Dublin”

Let’s Play Ferrum’s Secrets: Where is Grandpa Part 1- “Old Nap”
Let’s Play Ferrum’s Secrets: Where is Grandpa Part 2- “Arnalgeg”
Let’s Play Ferrum’s Secrets: Where is Grandpa Part 3 - “Tooms From X-Files”
Let’s Play Ferrum’s Secrets: Where is Grandpa? FINALE - “Are We Recording This?”
Let’s Play Ferrum’s Secrets: Lemuria: Lost in Space: “Part Five??”

Let’s Play Autonomous (Prototype)! - “Chromatic Aberation”
Let’s Play Audisurf! - “Ornstein and Smough”
Let’s Play Bad Rats! - “A Episode of My Let’s Play”

Let’s Play Bioshock 2! - Part 1: “The Bioshark”

3 Likes

Oh god you madman.

Now I have a huge backlog to watch! You monster!

2 Likes

Sam, what’s the next game we’re gonna play?

1 Like

I’m going to post a video later tonight and we’re going to start recording a HOG game on Friday.

Let’s Play Atom Zombie Smasher! - “Lil Donnie Dublin”
For not being a fan of strategy games, I sure own a lot of them. I explain a weird thing I do by bringing up the movie Frankenhooker. This game just isn’t for me, and if you like it, you’re a drooling idiot. Eric cracks the Doug Code in this one, so stay tuned. Yippee!

1 Like

My original plan for this LP was to do all the games in alphabetical order, but I was seduced by a really weird looking HOG Game.

Let’s Play Ferrum’s Secrets: Where is Grandpa Part 1- “Old Nap”
Listen, HOG games are a guilty pleasure of mine. I can’t resist, especially if they’re high concept stories with bad graphics and broken English. We’ve got barfing cats, hoarder houses, chairs where they don’t belong, and puzzles that don’t make sense. This is the kind of game specifically made for me!!
Listen, HOG games are a guilty pleasure of mine. I can’t resist, especially if they’re high concept stories with bad graphics and broken English. We’ve got barfing cats, hoarder houses, chairs where they don’t belong, and puzzles that don’t make sense. This is the kind of game specifically made for me!!

Hey, it’s Valentine’s Day and if you’re all alone, let my Let’s Plays be your new boyfriend. Here’s a new episode.

Let’s Play Ferrum’s Secrets: Where is Grandpa Part 2- “Arnalgeg”
Let’s do some grocery shopping for our new friend Beatrice. Or Maude. Or Ludmilla?? Whatever her name is. Finding Grandpa is turning out to be such a pain in the ass. The dark arts, alchemy, and poisoning people. It’s too much to bear.

More broken English, more barfing cats, more upsetting commentary.

Let’s Play Ferrum’s Secrets: Where is Grandpa Part 3 - “Tooms From X-Files”
Safety first. We need to put on our helmet. Or helmets. Five helmets. Who cares if you want to cram the helmet and everything around you up your ass. That’s FINE. Just keep knives and razors out of there. Also, keep your bad attitude out of this LP and fuck right off!!!

Oh hey this shitty thing is done with. Season 1 of the Let’s Play is over.

Let’s Play Ferrum’s Secrets: Where is Grandpa? FINALE - “Are We Recording This?”
Hi my name is Saul and this is the last episode of this Let’s Play and our season finale. I’m with my friends R.C., Tyr, and Maoly. We’re gonna struggle with some writing utensils, steampunk levitation powers, and guilt over crippling some men in stupid looking armor. We’ll accidentally solve the last few puzzles and then go on a trip through the WORLD WIDE WEB to find other HOG games. They’re getting us THIRSTY FOR IT!!! No. No? No. What? BLEGHT!!

Let’s Play Ferrum’s Secrets: Lemuria: Lost in Space: “Part Five??”
Sorry. We played the new game for a few minutes and season 2 is over. This game seriously crashes in a few minutes so you can skip this video. Sorry.

Hey gang, it’s been a minute since I’ve felt like posting. Lots of stress in my personal life, but HERE WE GO. LETS PLAY TIME!!!

Let’s Play Autonomous (Prototype)! - “Chromatic Aberation”
Ah yes, the DoubleFine Amnesia Fortnight. Who could forget this great event? Me, apparently. I once compared the DoubleFine mailing list to when your dentist sends you a postcard on your birthday. It’s a desperate reminder to say “Remember me? Remember when I cleaned your teeth real good? Please come back.” except DoubleFine is saying “Remember me? Remember when you played Psychonauts?”

Let’s Play Audisurf! - “Ornstein and Smough”
Not a lot to say about this game either. It’s like Guitar Hero and Tetris, but involves more random modifiers, less skill, less precision, and more work. Fuck it. The music in this episode fucking owns though.

Let’s Play Bad Rats! - “A Episode of My Let’s Play”
I’m not sure I really get the joke of this game? It’s kinda shitty and it’s almost always free? Here it is though, we played it.

1 Like

Oh man, if I tried doing this with my backlog, I’d probably just quit video games.

The only way I can find peace in this world or the next is if I end up finishing this Let’s Play.

Rollin’ with it.

Let’s Play Bioshock 2! - Part 1: “The Bioshark”
After a quick Let’s Play Status Update, we’re off to the races!! Oh wait no Tyler’s stream is fucked up… hang on… Okay, here we go, HERE IT IS. Get ready to completely ignore the plot of another game while we talk about strip clubs, Large Father, gay frogs, the Main Libertarian, and hacking tips and tricks. I’ve got a feeling this will be a weird one…

HEY. I start cheating in this episode.

Let’s Play Bioshock 2! - Part 2: “Za Warudo!”
Wake up, sheeple. Back at it again at the Underwater Libertarian Utopia Rapture! In this episode, I accidentally discover the console command menu and then all bets are off. We get bored of the game and talk about milkshakes and the Big Bopper (yes, again). Also: Depressing Childhood Storytime!

It’s been a while because I kinda ran out of steam doing this. Ran out of STEAM? Get it?

I’ve got a backlog to work through so I’m posting them. Here we go!!

Let’s Play BioShock 2! - Part 3: “Giant Art Thief”
Please support our troops by watching this episode of my Let’s Play. Eric wants all the clown sex to himself because he’s a degenerate. Meanwhile, we switch to a third-person view so we can watch a child get ripped to pieces. Luckily for that child, we get distracted by some giant cursors, FOV problems, and country music lyrics. Then the game crashes. Game crashes will be a theme in upcoming episodes.

I’m also doing a super casual, boring, me-by-myself playthrough of Breath of the Wild you can watch here. Also the newest episode isn’t just me but it’s also me and two of my friends. Whatever.

Let’s Play BioShock 2! - Part 4: “The Starch Sphere”
The fears my Aunt Bobie instilled in me as a child have no sway on me as an adult. So mote it be. Tyler is concerned about my mane. Also fuck Ken Levine, no matter what Eric says. My father has weird ideas about how to eat spaghetti. Believe as I do and impose your will upon reality. James is not real. JAMES. IS. NOT. REAL.

Also I recorded a new BOTW video on Friday with Eric and Mallory if you want to watch that.

Here are two new episodes. Also, these are the FINAL TWO EPISODES. Because the game kept crashing and I ran out of patience.

Let’s Play BioShock 2! - Part 5: “Batman and the Flash”
Let’s talk about gorillas. They’re strong, they’re fast, they’re also basically interchangeable with all your favorite super heroes. We’re also going to talk about crimes we did, court dates, speeding tickets, whatever.

Let’s Play BioShock 2! - Part 6: “Enough is Enough”
Eric is looking for an easy ammo cheat, but these frequent crashes are nipping at the end of my patience. We also reminisce about the good parts of the first BioShock game. You know, the parts with the ninjas. Also the parts where you get a big mess of meat to spice and burn. Whatever.

WE ARE DONE WITH THE BACKLOG.

Black Lake (Prototype)! - “Ricki Lake”
It’s another Double Fine Amnesia Fortnight Protype! We’re off to the races with some technical difficulties, then a misunderstanding of how the game works and poor gameplay. So basically, it’s like all my Let’s Plays. I kinda liked this one and wouldn’t mind seeing more like it. Immediately after we stopped recording, I figured out how to end the demo. There was like 4 more seconds of gameplay. OH WELL.

We’re gonna start recording the next games tonight. Good God why am I doing this why did this happen to me

I’m sorry to do this to you guys, but I’m going to introduce you to somebody in this video.

Let’s Play Block Story! - Part 1: “Hugo Square”
I didn’t know what I was getting into when we started this game, but I thought I could handle another stupid Minecraft clone. That was before I saw Hugo Square. What is he? Like a weird potato man? A troll? I hate him. I also kinda love him. Help.

1 Like

I keep wanting to call this game “Cave Story” but that is a much different, much better game.

Let’s Play Block Story! - Part 2: “Twelve Dragons”
Look, I wasn’t expecting to do a second episode of this either but I’m being called by Hugo Square. According to his will, I have attacked the wizard known as Santa Claus. We do a little more poking around, find basically nothing, and decide to move on… to another Block Story episode.