Let's Play Every Game I Own On Steam! - SCARY GAME MONTH!!!

For those of you interested, Block Story is $1.49 during the Summer Steam Sale. You too can meet Hugo Square!!

Let’s Play Block Story! - Part 3: “Truckin’ Conboy”
This is it. The last video of Block Story. It’s time to move on. We may return someday, but for now, it’s goodbye dragons. Goodbye, Santa. Goodbye small horses. Goodbye, Yeti South. Goodbye, Hugo Square. God may forgive you, but I never will. Hugo Squares don’t die. They multiply.

1 Like

Just when I think I’m out… THEY PULL ME BACK IN

Let’s Play Brazen! - “Sponsors”
A little bit of housekeeping before we look at another of the Amnesia Fortnight prototypes of MYSTERIOUS ORIGIN. It’s a star-studded Let’s Play extravaganza!! Just a quickie since it’s not a full game. Don’t forget to find us on Friendster and MySpace.

Let’s Play Breath of Death VII - “Go Fuck Yourself and Bury Yourself Alive”
One thing I didn’t consider when starting this project was the possibility of me having to play a JRPG. If given the choice between playing a JRPG and putting my hand in a mouse trap, I’d ask you how many fingers I’d have to risk before making my decision. I’m angry two minutes into this video. I’m not sorry.

Let’s Play Bumbledore! - “Ghostly in Nature”
Can you find a better friend than Zappy? Can you find anything to say about Bumbledore? Can you play a better game than Bumbledore? Was OJ Simpson the worst assassin? The answers to these questions and more… may surprise you!!

Let’s Play Bus Driver!- “High Hopes”
I’m about sick of that four-eyes milquetoast nerd Janice and her fucking attitude. She makes me sick and I want to throw up. Also this game makes me sick because crashing the bus wasn’t as fun as I expected. Just tap it.

Let’s Play Closure! - “Gummin Up the Works”
Finally, at long last, we’re playing a game I kinda enjoy before I get frustrated with it. My friends get frustrated with me because I’m too stupid to play puzzle games. We argue and fight.

I got really discouraged to do this LP after playing so many shitty games in a row and it took me forever to make thumbnails and stuff for them BUT THEY’RE UP NOW!! They’re also all really short except Closure. We’re halfway through recording the next game which will be posted soon. It’s one I actually like and it’s longer than one episode.

1 Like

OKAY! Back in the saddle with a NORMAL UPDATE. After playing a ton of bad games in a row, I thought it was time for another palate cleanser and since my first one was Portal…

Let’s Play Portal 2! - Part 1: “Something Stupid Like That”
If you twisted my arm and asked me to name my top 5 favorite games, Portal 2 would sit somewhere on that list. I’ll be showing off some speed run tricks, Easter Eggs, and oh right this is one of my LPs nevermind I’m just going to fuck everything up and we’ll ignore the game and talk about dumb shit.

I’m revitalized by playing one of my favorite games ever. Updates coming up throughout the week.

Let’s Play Portal 2! - Part 2: “A Baby That’s Seen Some Stuff”
Baying mournfully at the sky is the #1 way to express the pain of loss. It’s Portal Lore. We also mourn the loss of Valve as a software developer. Let’s check out some Easter Eggs, and the politically correct way to refer to the Bullet People of the Labs. Did you hear one of the Homestar Runner guys died? It’s true. Then we’re off to church.

Also how many of my videos start with me immediately saying “Ding Dong”? It seems like a lot of them.

We fixed most of the audio problems. I THINK. It’s still a little soft. I’m sorry.

Let’s Play Portal 2! - Part 3: “Hardwick vs. Aukerman”
More complaining about how Valve doesn’t make games anymore. We’re really trying to send a message here. It’s always wise to take some time to listen to prophecy. Then we jump right into a podcast host mix-up. Whoops!! Also I give you my recipe to make a wet potato.

Also we did a stream of the second half of Tacoma. We streamed the first half but the audio was UNUSABLE which was a theme in the last couple weeks of recording. Also this video has a bunch of people who aren’t normally in my videos…!! BIGTIME SPOILERS FOR TACOMA!!!

Let’s Stream Tacoma! - “More Stupider”
We recorded our first part of playing Tacoma and the audio was lost, so here’s the second half. We do a decent job of explaining the plot, I think. Things get kinda dirty in this one. There’s naked boobs, we find a guy’s spank bang, and we see a tampon.

I’m wanting to do streams more often so the best place to find out if I’m doing one is on my Twitter. Thank you. God bless.

Let’s Play Portal 2! - Part 4: “Milk”
A subject I feel that’s been coming up a lot with us lately is milk. Completely fixated on it. Why do we only drink cow and goat milk? What animals can you milk? What’s their milk like? What’s a buttery scone? I hope I never find out. Also how big are these wrestlers? We may never know.

Here’s a new episode where I make fun of Eric.

Let’s Play Portal 2! - Part 5: “Splashing That White Stuff”
Headphone users beware: This episode starts off with a Christmas carol. I Want That Milk is a podcast that asks the important questions: What kind of milk do you want to drink? What are the fanciest kinds of milks? What kinds of cocktails can you sneak into the movies? Also, Eric fuckin’ stepped in it.

I also got an itch to replay Dark Souls and I’ve been streaming my playthrough on Twitch. There’s two episodes up on my YouTube if you want to see those. I’ll be doing another one probably around 6 or so on Saturday. As always, you can catch me on Twitter to see when that’s happening.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

In the final stretch of Portal 2, finally. Then something fun is going to happen. POSSIBLY.

Let’s Play Portal 2! - Part 6: “My Father”
The Monster Mash is at it again. I’ve said it several times in this LP, but I genuinely do forget how to do the last several puzzles, so there’s a bit of trial and error at play here. Tyler and I share some customer service stories. Just our usual bullshit.

And just documenting these for posterity, two more Dark Souls streams.

Let’s Stream Dark Souls! - Part 3: “Guid’s Blighttown Bash”
There’s a reason I always skip Blighttown. We also take a leisurely stroll through Sen’s Fortress. We are very embarrassed by Tarkus.

Let’s Stream Dark Souls! - Part 4: “Jerry Lewis (1926-2017)”
Please do not steal my idea for The Nomad.

I’m probably doing another stream tomorrow (Thursday 8/31) at around 6PM Eastern where I’ll hit Darkroot Garden and possibly New Londo Ruins. I’ll see were the wind takes me. Check out my Twitter if you want to know wen I’m streaming.

GOOD BYE.

Shifting gears for a bit here. It’s October and that means… ITS SPOOKY VIDEO GAME MONTH!!!

Let’s Play Layers of Fear! - Part 1: “Wolf Boy”
I’ll be honest, I lost track of time playing this game because I was really getting into it! There’s a drunk guy and a lady fighting like cats and dogs through passive-aggressive notes and one of them might be crazy. Can we get to the bottom of this mystery? PROBABLY!!

Gonna be posting a video or doing a livestream every day I can in October. Also, Tyler and I are livestreaming horror movies literally every night. I’m gonna post links to our streams and stuff on my twitter.

Let’s Play Layers of Fear! - Part 2: “Wheelchair”
I wonder if modern health plans will pay for an old timey wooden wheelchair. I wonder if they’d pay for one of those weird horns deaf people used to hold up to their ears like in cartoons. I wonder if they even still make those. Wow.

Played through layers of fear after a friend recommended it to me two years ago.

I am so glad you are also genuinely enjoying your romp through spooky paprika house, with it’s infestations of rats and copies of a painting of a bearded baby.

Yeah we’re really enjoying it so far. As you’ll see though, things get hairy in the last couple episodes.

Let’s Play Layers of Fear! - Part 3: “Grandpa’s Medals”
Tyler’s voice does the weird thing where it gets really low again. None of us know why it happens. perhaps his microphone is… haunted!! The best way to tell is if it’s glitching and jittering around and then suddenly flies across the room.

Let’s Play Layers of Fear! - Part 4: “Evil Dead 2 Shit”
I really don’t know what they were going for with all the baby dolls, but boy oh boy I can’t imagine it could have been “hysterical laughter”.

Running a little late tonight because I MOVED. But I cannot be DETERRED!! ONE VIDEO EVERY DAY IN OCTOBER!!! Tomorrow will be late too though because I ran out of buffer.

Let’s Play Layers of Fear! - Part 5: “Dianetics”
Here are some facts about Eric: 1) Running for Congress 2) Dad designs weapons for the military 3) There’s a dog that lives in his bath tub 4) He’s a Scientologist and has met Tom Cruise. There are more, but you have to keep watching the videos to find out.

Should be a stream tomorrow of some horror game or another. Keep your eyes peeled on my Twitter to see when it’s gonna be. Probably around 6PM Eastern.

Let’s Play Layers of Fear! - Part 6: “Rugrats”
Bwoom-Ba-baaaaaaaaa (Doo doo-doo-doooooo) bwwoolmmm. Hey guys that was e trying to spell out the Rugrats title card jingle. This is seriously a game where we play most of the time as a half-blind one years old baby it appears. I can’t see shit.

Did a stream tonight, doing another one Monday. ITS HALLOWEEN.

Let’s Play Layers of Fear! - Part 7: “Clown Festival”
Listen, don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining. Furthermore, don’t give me MegaBloks and tell me they’re Legos. It’s a real shame that a game I enjoyed had such a lackluster DLC for us to end on. OH WELL! WHATEVER. WHO CARES.

We recorded the first part of this series way back in April if you want to check that out before moving on to…

Let’s Stream Little Nightmares! - Part 2: “Borrower Lore”
It’s been a long time coming, but we finally get to meet Mama! How is she our mama if she’s not also a Borrower though? Very strange. Perhaps I don’t know as much as I thought. I bet Borrowers taste great, since everything is trying to eat me. Heck.

Every fucking day it’s Halloween in here. Layers of Fear: DONE. Little Nightmares: DONE. Next:

Let’s Play DreadOut! - Part 1: “Shiba Inu”
It’s time to play Indonesian Fatal Frame! Lots of ghosts to take photos of, very little time. Are we a police officer? Who knows. Why does taking pictures of ghosts kill them? Are they just shy? So many questions.

Let’s Play Dreadout! - Part 2: “Patty Cake”
I’m so glad I bought a legit copy of DreadOut so I could see these fantastic cutscenes. In this episode, we encounter a Naruto, a mean friend, a pig, and a hag. I get scared several times. Tyler still can’t hear anything going on.