Let's Play Batman: Arkham Australia! (Mad Max)

I am still coughing ugggggh I hate it.

21: Rim Jobbie and THE JAW/Polsy

Still coughing. Not dead yet. Mostly.

22: Cackcrack/Polsy

Time for some scavenging cleanup.

23: Gutgash Cleanup/Polsy

“I’ll wait here with my able hands while the leathery stranger waddles out into the Wasteland alone to speak to ghosts”

I can’t comment on the meaningless of dates and places in the infinite void of the post-apocalypse but I can tell you that Chumbucket certainly has opinions about Griffa.

Roadkill Top Dogs are actually kinda tough to deal with sometimes.

24: Making Inroads/Polsy

Time for everyone’s favorite gameplay padding mechanic, minefields!

Also there’s some cool stuff that happens, I promise.

25: Let’s Go Rummage, Dog/Polsy

Timestamped last Griffa encounter, for reference. I got it last time, don’t know what went amiss this time!

Pig’N’Sticker’s camouflage paint job for the Magnum Opus 100% for sure makes it harder for enemies to spot you. Definitely a thing, sure.

26: Pig’N’Sticker/Polsy

Unlike the current president, this exhaust is good actually!

27: The “President” Exhaust/Polsy

I’m gonna be on vacation for the next week but I actually have a few videos in the hopper this time. It might take me a bit to make a post update but I should still make some youtube releases on a regular schedule. Probably.

Righto! Back from vacation. I scheduled these releases piece-meal over the last week but here’s them in a batch if you’re waiting.

28: Cock Locka/Polsy
29: The Arkytekt/Polsy
30: The Underdune/Polsy

There’s some brief riffing on Beyond Thunderdome in this video, which actually holds up better than I remember. It’s still only 2/3rds of a good movie though. The entire return to Bartertown section is pretty meh.

31: The Small Race/Polsy

My drunk, scattered notes on Thunderdome. I don’t remember what I was referencing in half of them.

beyond thunderdome
introduces blackfinger
aesthetics
characters are very strong
bartertown and gastown comparisons
fighting as entertainment
battle scene, practical effects
run embargo, masterblaster vs entity
sayings: two men enter, one man leave; bust a deal, face the wheel
music? odd addition, but strong addition
no thunderdome representation in game, aside from statue/fighting arena/raggedy man
gulag: horse in the desert with a flask of water
children with verbal tradition
left children behind, 2-3 generations later
disney traditions
mythology “come true”, a sign

The big race is upon us! Wooooo!!!

32: The Big Race/Polsy

I also went through and grabbed every scavenging location, since I’m insane I guess. Here’s all the extra hood ornaments people haven’t seen if they only have base game, I guess!

It’s time to get our V8.

But, y’know, for real this time. For real real.

Also I’ve cleared every scavenging location in the game, and grabbed every history relic. For the first time. I even got the achievements. Yay me. Still not 100%'ing this game. That’s as far as I go.

33: Hail To The Chief/Polsy

The day I feared may not arrive is upon us.

We’re almost done. One more video after this one. The last act of this game happens quite fast.

34: Digging For Trouble/Polsy

In our final exciting episode, everything goes to shit with great alacrity!

35: The Fury Road/Polsy

Thank you all for watching.