Kiss from a Rose, and a Turtle, and a Cop, and Godzilla: Let's Play Chulip!

That was a very weird ending to a very weird game. I’m kind of amazed at how much Chulip managed to creep me out despite not actually being that scary a game. Everything about that town is so unsettling.

Thanks for the LP. It was very good.

2 Likes

Well this was the weirdest game I have ever seen LP’d, and I have seen a lot. Thank you for LPing it for us!

2 Likes

That was a great LP for a great game. Before this LP I hadn’t really heard of Chulip so this was all new to me and I loved every second of it.

2 Likes

I can’t help but wonder if the Chicken Trial scene was an influence on LISA.

Chulip is definitely an interesting game, and I always enjoy seeing oddities like this get some love.

Thanks for taking us on such a wild journey, Chorps. I hope you and Anime enjoy life together.

1 Like

What a delightful LP for such an unique game, thank you all for making this.

I was hoping against all hope that in the end, it would be revealed that your dad was actually the tree the whole time, but nothing could have prepared me for what actually happened, it was amazing.

1 Like

What a good LP. :3:

1 Like

i don’t like this lp. you guys aren’t funny, get off the stage

1 Like

Hey, you think this is easy?? Why don’t you try and see how hard it is!!!

Oh man did you guys hear? There’s gonna be a fight on the playground after the LP!

Thank you for doing such a wonderful Let’s Play of this sweet, weird game.
Is there anywhere we could read more about the issues you mentioned the game being about, and how it aimed to address them?

Yeah, I think the most complete source for information like that is probably Hardcore Gaming 101’s coverage of it.
http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/chulip/chulip.htm

1 Like

:siren: FINAL UPDATE TIME! :siren:

In the final bonus episode, we take a look back on all of our kisses through the photo albums in our house! We get to see a little bit of each character’s life after the kiss and how it’s changed, a nice closer to this adventure.

Again, thanks to everyone for watching and commenting while we did the LP, and thank you for your patience during that break in the middle. I’ve got my next project in the works already, and that should be up and running within the next couple weeks. See you guys then and remember, love your neighbors.

7 Likes

That music is incredible. That photo book is incredible. Thanks for the LP!

2 Likes

Right, forgot this was a manual process again. @moderators, time to send this thread to the Completed Zone.