Just Set It to Easy: The Casual LP Thread

I for one, am Ready to Yeti.

:siren: FINAL UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Just as quickly as we started our journey, it’s time to seal the deal! Our proficiency at the yeti discus tournament has caught the eye of a single female yeti, but it’ll take more than physical prowess to prove ourselves a worthy mate. First we have to brave the dangers of public transport to reach the suburbs, and make ourselves presentable once we get there. Then, it’s time to prove we can match the female yeti’s entrepreneurial skills, as we get introduced to her home business! Will the Urban Yeti be able to prove himself a suitable mate, or will love die here in the middle of the neighborhood?

Thanks for watching!

I for one, am Ready to Yeti.

Are any of us, truly, ever ready to yeti?

3 Likes

I wonder where Urban Yeti is now… do you think he urban regrettis any of his choices in life?

2 Likes

Nine months ago, I made this video (with artwork by ToonPirate and footage by Jaffy) celebrating the joyful union of two gaming icons!

Nine months later… well, we got this.

Thanks again ToonPirate… I may have some regrets…

Part 1: Sonic & Spyro’s Sassy Son
Part 2: Bombs & Blasts
Part 3: The Movie Pitch
Part 4: Tongue Lashing
Part 5: Giant Enemy Crab
Part 6: Trypophobia
Part 7: Imagine Ambush Dragons
Part 8: Aquatic Sphincters
Part 9: Done Dirty - FINALE

(Huh, I did a misclick and I have no idea how to make my post not be a reply? Go watch @D_W’s Slay the Spire videos anyways, they rule!)

1 Like

Dipping our toes into this game’s central gimmick: transformation!

1 Like

Moving up in Hollywood baybee!!

1 Like

Why is this level so terrifying?

This’ll be the last part I’ll bump the thread with! I’ll put the last few parts of it in the original post as it drops!

quarterbackthumb
Let’s Check Out Quarterback Attack with Mike Ditka

Madden may be the king of digital football, but in the early days of video games there was another personality who wanted to take him throne. Mike Ditka had a series of video games based around his likeness that may not have ever taken off in the same way that Madden did, but pushed for a more complicated and in-depth sports simulator. While not quite as advanced, Quarterback Attack is no less innovative, putting the player directly in the helmet of a new star quarterback and seeing if he can survive one big game of live-action FMV football madness! The amount of footage is staggering and helps to alleviate some of early FMV gaming’s biggest shortcomings, while also being highly entertaining and responsive. Let’s see if we have what it takes to stay in the big leagues as we dodge the defense, complete some passes, and try to keep Mike and the rest of the team happy with our performance!

1 Like