I Came, I Saw, I Climbed - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Electricity was a bad idea.

1 Like

I somehow never titled a video this before.

Lots of Gerudo sidequests and big sand whale hunting.

If you look at Arbiter’s Grounds on the map, it does kinda have the circular pattern. It is certainly unrecognizable from the ground, I’ll give you that. I think the big rock pillar in the middle with the ore and korok is where the mirror was originally. (It might’ve been easier for me to notice because I really like Twilight Princess (unlike Fightin’ Words Yami.))

My favorite Gerudo NPC interaction is the guard to the left of the palace door. When she grumbles about letting you into the palace, if you say you’re a Gerudo, she will list all the ways you are most definitely NOT, culminating her list with, “You don’t even have abs!”

Finishing up the quests and shrines in the Gerudo Desert and bringing people together in love and alcohol before heading out east for a nice tropical vacation.

2 Likes

One last schlep around Lurelin Village before we take on Death Mountain next week.

1 Like

Gorons! And eating fire lizard juice.

2 Likes

One other neat thing about the drillshaft is that it can break the rocks you normally need bombs to destroy. Not that your supply of bombs is ever limited, but sometimes it’s more convenient to use a weapon than an explosive device.

Warm and chewy

We finally beat the last of the Divine Beasts. And have enough goofy stuff to do to fill out an alternate part.

This’ll probably be the last alt route video, unless there’s enough unseen stuff you folks want to see that can fill out another video. Things that will be shown in the upcoming videos: all of the remaining shrines, Tarrey Town, Hestu’s gift, and finishing all of the sidequests I’ve already started. So anything else I haven’t shown you want to see, let me know and I’ll see if there’s enough for one more part. If not, I can at least put it at the start of the final part before Ganon.

1 Like

Still catching up to the LP, as it inspired me to pick back up/restart my own run of BotW. A few things I’ve learned thus far:

The weather on the naked-survivor-challenge island is, for lack of a better word, instanced. There will always be a thunderstorm on the radar after you’ve reached the little bokoblin watchtower, but once you get in range of the hinox it will always be sunny. I learned this by using magnesis to carefully float metal gear onto the hinox’s stomach, and then being very disappointed when lightning would not strike it.

Still looking around, but I have indeed found a dead guardian corpse in Zora’s Domain; the first one I’ve seen is in a small hollow directly south of the Tower. Not sure if that’s the one referred to in Dorephan’s story, as it seems rather far from Zora’s Domain proper, but it’s certainly in an odd place. Most guardian corpses are surrounded by their dead friends.

1 Like

Isn’t there a secret shop where you can buy a voe version of the Gerudo clothes and other things in Gerudo town? I watched another LP of this that I had to abandon because the LPers were… not great, and I think I remember them going there. If I am not wrong, I would like to see that place and those clothes, please! ^^

That was shown off in part 27, starting here.

I think I know who you’re talking about. Was it a blind LP? They made me decide not to watch any blind LPs without some who knows what they’re doing involved.

Well, my memory sucks!

It was, and then they played ahead and started just skipping conversations on top of a slew of other problems, so I dropped it.

Time to start cleaning up all of these leftover shrines. Or just fight a ton of Lynels.

1 Like

The closeup of that dragon makes me nervous. One of the first times I ever saw Farrosh I glided up close, got winged by a plasma ball, then proceeded to ragdoll-bounce for our five times along the entire length of her body before dropping into the lake below.

Love, money, and sons.

Easy does it, easy does it

Whole lotta shrines and incomplete quests from hereon-out.

1 Like

Cucco, cucco, who’s got the cucco/Roscoe, Roscoe, who’s got th- SHIT

1 Like