🍔 VoidStreams! 🍔

Hey, it’s your buddy Voidburger! I stream things here on Twitch!

image by @FlareShardTS on Twitter! I haven’t gotten to use it til now, yay!

Schedule:

*** NO SCHEDULE RIGHT NOW. My schedule is in flux at the moment, as I’m currently in training at a new job, so I’m not sure what days I’m gonna be officially working yet! Please follow my Twitter for stream announcements! ***

All the stream VODs usually go up in 1-2 days in shorter, more watchable chunks (except the Drawstreams) on my Youtube channel, unless I’m especially busy that week! Also, here’s my Patreon (since I mentioned it a few times here, I figured I might as well link it.)

Anyway, hope to seeya on da streams~! :hamburger::wave:

(Maybe I will spruce up this OP a bit more later, dunno!)

13 Likes

:0 I’ve been upgraded to a “sometimes!”

These streams are always fun to watch and I highly recommend them

These streams are always very good, and sometimes genuinely life changing.

5 Likes

I know I’ve said it before but thank you so much for always getting the VoDs up on youtube so fast. I can’t make most of the streams because of my work hours but I always catch the uploads later.

2 Likes

Now you can switch to Harvest Moon.

(also thank you for the streams they’re lovely and great)

[quote=“Voidburger, post:1, topic:1088, full:true”]my Patreon peeps are getting half-tired of Stardew, lol.
[/quote]
Go back to Recettear! :wink:

Love your streams! Been watching for a good while now. I can never make the weekday streams but I always catch Sundays! And thanks for getting the VODs up so quickly.

One of my favorite stream moments was the great slime revolt in Slime Rancher :joy:

And I loved your Banjo Kazooie playthrough with @ChipCheezum! Brought back so many memories. (Also y’all are just plain cute together.)

Keep it up!

2 Likes

Basically never make streams because of my work hours, but Voidburger is one of my favorite streamers to queue up when I want something chill to listen/watch while I work on crochet.

Yeah I play voidburger archives in the background while I play Monster Hunter, haha. It’s like a really pleasant podcast about whatever topic Void and guests fall onto.