Gotta Get Those Sweet Day 1 LP Bucks With The Evil Within 2

At this point I’ve finished the game and everything is recorded, assuming nothing broke. It’s a real fun ride.

21: The Mighty Boot/Polsy

I feel like the thing growling might be the huge thing in the sky slamming limbs with enemies down at you…

Also, Tatiana is my absolute favourite.

Yeah, that’s what’s making the noise but I won’t figure that out for a while.

22: Technical Support/Polsy

1 Like

Is it just my computer, or are there some dropped frames in the first few vids? I honestly thought it was some kind of intentional glitch effect ingame, some kind of STEM shenanigans, until I noticed your audio was affected too, haha.

Scruffy is very committed to the game’s gimmick.

The first few videos do have some dropped frames, I’m pretty sure things get better from video 4 onwards. I shut down a bunch of background applications when recording :v

Playing with power tools is a good way to lose an eye.

23: Shop Safety/Polsy

Truly, system errors are the most terrible of all things to happen.

24: The Error Within/Polsy

I just thought of a good name for the buzzsaw ladies. Baeblade. IT’S SO OBVIOUS.

25: Photo Finish/Polsy

1 Like

Get your 20-sided dice, we’re going dungeon crawling :v

26: Dungeoneering/Polsy

2 Likes

I don’t want to set the world on fire~

27: The Joy of Nature/Polsy

1 Like

This is by far the most Evil Within this game has felt to me. I’m not sure, but I think this game would feel better had the first one not been made.

Yeah but if the first one wasn’t made we wouldn’t have all these fun jumps and speculations over stuff like WHERE’S RUVIK

Turns out safe rooms are only really effective if you stay in them. WHO KNEW?

28: Unsafe Room/Polsy

So, is there a reason that you keep referring to Hoffman as a he in this episode? Not judging but it was kind of confusing.

Probably a potent mix of not paying attention and getting mixed up by “Hoffman” having man in the name or something. Live commentary is hard.

1 Like

Prepare to face the past.

29: Memories/Polsy

1 Like

I am just gonna give this guy the biggest wedgie oh man

30: Flame On!/Polsy

Been enjoying watching. :slight_smile: Hoping to see how you react to the later stuff, can’t wait for you to see what’s coming up in the game.

2 Likes

I’m finally interested in the game. These last bits actually make me see more draw to the story. I can’t wait to see what horrible things we need to kill next.

My home internet fell apart so the thread updates will be a bit delayed. I can still put the stuff out on YouTube on time but the posts will be about 12 hours+ late :v

If this was a deeper game I’d tie this to Lily being a teenager and some sort of puberty awakening and whatnot, but it’s this game. Massive amounts of blood is just par for the course.

31: Mandatory Blood Level/Polsy