Gotta Get Those Sweet Day 1 LP Bucks With The Evil Within 2

Thanks for spoiling the act three twist.

1 Like

Someone on SA mentioned that there’s a door on the two story white house that I missed. I’m going to have to go back and check now.

10: Truck Stopped/Polsy

1 Like

Not seeing it at all. With the Bowie thing.

Just imagine having your mental image of Bowie being a mix of Alladin Sane days;

And his older, scruffier (eeey Scruffy!) look for Lazarus;

And, most importantly, don’t study the image, just briefly as a thumbnail among your recommendations on youtube.

Did that help? :wink:

1 Like

I went back to check that two story house, didn’t see anything. THERE’S NO WAY IN. Anyway.

We were in STEM searching for…something.

11: Back On The Plot/Polsy

Yeah that does help a bit more. I don’t think Aladdin Sane Bowie really but Lazarus bowie for sure has a bit of it Seb.

Alladin sane was more about the poses

I think I’ve found the worst enemy in the game holy crap these dudes are rude

12: Creepy Crawlies/Polsy

It’s been a busy day but I still have an update, albeit like 7 hours later than intended.

13: Fond Memories/Polsy

1 Like

I’m tired of missing shots that are straight-on so let’s do something about it.

14: Timely (Aim) Assistance/Polsy

1 Like

Sebastian: Apex Predator.

15: Cut That Out/Polsy

1 Like

It really is quite impressive just how much variety there is in this game, both in terms of enemies and gameplay shifts. It’s constantly keeping you on your toes with new foes, sudden shifts in gameplay, the world going all topsy-turvy. I was a little sceptical when I saw it was all open-world, but they’ve really made it work so far.

I find it funny that O’Neill is worried about us being a psychopath when he is the one showing clear signs of being one himself.

I do most of the shooting gallery stuff off-camera because it took me a while to get it right. I didn’t manage to get Very Hard gallery done but it’s good stuff. Very Hard gallery is extremely difficult. It’s very hard, if you will.

16: The Gallery and Faceoff/Polsy

Are you ready to ART?!?!

17: Art Appreciation Day/Polsy

1 Like

I had trouble coming up with camera jokes.

18: A Fatal Frame/Polsy

It’s Halloween. I’m gonna go watch my friends trick or treat with their kids. Maybe you’ll watch this video!

19: Sticky White Liquid/Polsy

I appreciate the final note, not because of the children bit, but because they point out that yeah, they tried the psychopath thing first. Like, how did they not see that shit backfiring almost immediately when they had a far more stable option?

1 Like

Is… is that a stethoscope around the psychologists neck? Why is that there? To show that she is a doctor even though she isn’t that kind of doctor?

She’s the team medic, that might be why she has a stethoscope. Anyway.

See a buzzsaw lady, kill a buzzsaw lady.

20: Picking Fights/Polsy

I’m currently on chapter 14 and trying to push my way to the end. IT’S CLOSE YOU GUYS.