Got any spare cash for gas? Let's Play Final Fantasy XV

DAMN IT! I thought I took out the loading screens on this one -.-;

When your life comes crashing down

I think I’m finally able to adjust to my new job and running two jobs at once. I just need to find the energy after work to do half of the things I NEED to do. Especially to update this LP at a good time again. That being said, at least I’m not having a bad day like Noct is. When the world comes crumbling down, it does so hard.

1 Like

Ardyn’s Training Day

I mean how often can you say things go from bad to worse here? It seems a bit cliche but things are ramping up more and more. I’m just surprised how much this game basically, and for the most part realistically, one ups itself. Things keep getting worse right after a breath of fresh air, and then gets worse again. They are really good at keeping this pace. Really we’re going more and more into what I like about FF15 which I didn’t know until I played it. The game’s story is so good!

1 Like

Ultimate Cold Shoulder

When it rains, it… snows? You always hear how horrible Niflheim is, but with a few exceptions you don’t really KNOW how horrible they are, or even what they’re capable of. That is until we find the corpse of a once great being. The ability to kill a god, that’s the power that the Niflheim army can achieve.

One Ring to rule them all

I’ll do the Prompto DLC here shorty™ there’s a few events we gotta get through before we can fully play Episode Prompto. Ardyn being the BIGGEST DICK the whole time. Again this isn’t the Royal edition JUST YET. We do get into it, but we’ve gained a ring that is… Fairly interesting to be honest. Sorta breaks the game but I like the idea of it.

1 Like

Noctis’ Path

Yeah we’re going to tread ground with Noct now. There’s more to everything. We’re actually learning what’s happening in the great technocratic society that’s conquered most of the world. It’s not all peaches and cream as we thought it would be/might be. We even have more of a redemption arch than we thought too for one of the main villains in the story.

1 Like

Things going from bad to fucked up

This one was trouble to find a gersh dern screen cap for. But we learned what happened to the once great empire or at least the citizenry. It’s amazing how they saw this and said “You know we could probably use this for our own devices” and not only did someone agree with that… They somehow made it work. I don’t know if I should be impressed or what.

The boys are back in town

So in a very unsurprising turn of events we find out some dark secrets of one of our party members. But we love him anyway! Once united the boys are ready to kick some A (Ardyn that is) and not a moment too soon. With the dude constantly mocking and tormenting the group solo it’s nice to see them all together to fight some major foes.

1 Like

Cleaning up some things

So I know it’s kinda crappy but you better believe we’re going to do some of them there roundup of old quests and such. I just mean… It sorta makes sense? There’s these random dungeons with creatures we haven’t seen yet in them and possibly some more things than just that.

Soft Boi in a Cold World

We’re doing Episode Prompto! Which means we get to see him in his arctic weather gear. Which honestly I’m kind of confused how he got it? Probably best to not worry about such things as it’s just a really great outfit and we shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth in this one. There’s some more story on the Megitek army and those responsible for its creation and all that.

1 Like

Say hi to daddy

Well this isn’t the family reunion that prompto was hoping for. At least we see the man who Prompto is based off of.

1 Like

Who we are as people

We start to know more about Prompto’s childhood. Honestly at this point it’s probably a good idea to watch the Brotherhood anime. Gives us so much more story on all of our characters. You could probably do it before this point, but I like to think that if you’re close to end game like we are, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to expand the world we’ve been inhabiting and the characters we’ve been sharing the hardships with.

1 Like

Hey! It’s me being a bad here.

Episode Prompto Done

So I know I gave my thoughts on the DLC in this video, but I’ll still say this was probably one of the weakest DLCs they’ve given us. The game clearly isn’t designed for this sort of gameplay and that’s fine, but you’d think they’d have I don’t know learned a thing or two from Dirge of Cerberus. And we find out the answer to that is no… No they didn’t.

There’s a lot of great themes in this DLC though. When I say weakest I do mean in terms of gameplay. Plot is pretty awesome, and I can’t complain learning more of, well, everything. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, FF15 does an amazing job of making most if not all its characters human and believable.

1 Like

We’ve reached the Crystal

Well holy shit! We got hit HARD with a lot. I guess my theory wasn’t right which was more surprising to me than anything. But we learn so much about Ardyn and our destiny. Sadly they Axed and DLC for FFXV after Ardyn’s comes out. Now it’s only just speculation of what happened with Noct and Lunafreya going forward. But honestly not EVERYTHING needs explaining so I’m not too bummed about that. I have my theories of Episode Ardyn and what it could possibly be. Personally I’m going to say it’ll be the events he went through before he became the villain we know him as.