Got any spare cash for gas? Let's Play Final Fantasy XV

And we’re back!

We’re rescuing some chocobos today as well as going to the crater… Sorta.

Sorry about not posting anything for a while. I’ve gotten really burnt out from running a few LPs for like a year straight and a few concurrent ones. NOT ONLY THAT! But some of the technical issues I’ve been raced with recently when making these LPs such as weird audio hitches, delay, desync, and just weird happenings. It makes for a very frustrating time to say the least.

1 Like

Date time

So the main quest seems to be, at least at this time, to take Gladio’s little sister on a “date”. The town is very interesting that’s for sure. So I’ve said this in a later episode, but apparently if you play the asshole to Iris you get AP points. Don’t ask me why cause I don’t know.

1 Like

On the Road again

So!!! From here on out the videos will be main quest only. I’ll show some of that glorious bean footage if need be for sidequests and the likes down in the corner. Even then most of the side quests don’t really have great story significance so that’ll be down to a minimum. That being said we’re arming up for a fight, so you better believe we’re fighting some interesting monsters along the way as well as going exploring in a dungeon cause all the arms are in a dungeon for some reason.

1 Like

Titan of an update

This Ardyn person seems pretty suspicious, but we’re going to trust him. considering I’m about 15 episodes ahead I have a few theories on what he really is, but I’m going to leave that for I guess the big plot reveal which I’m sure is going to happen at the climax.

That constant Nag(a)

Almost immediately after Titan we have to find Ramuh doing… Ramuh things like making it rain and all that fun jaz. But you better believe we’re not getting him unaccosted. OH NO! There’s a dungeon to be had and learning characters on the fly that aren’t really intuitive when you start with them.

1 Like

Btw the title on your video says episode 17 not 18

Thank you! It has been fixed now.

Tactical Stealth ACTION

So we’re finally getting to meet some more of the key players in this game of thrones and it only really ramps up from here. A beloved character gets a massive blow to pride and now we’re trying our best not to be overwhelmed.

1 Like

Random update schedules

This one is a lot of dialog and not much in action, we lost a good ol boy today. And I might have thought it was Iris’ fault OOPs.

1 Like

Waifu 4 Laifu

We met one of the best characters! God I love everything about her introduction and fighting her was a ton of fun. I do hope we get to see more of her later on. :3: Not only that we stumble on a random side quest that lead us to a kingly arms which i wasn’t really expecting.

Ah, it’s one of those moments in which you meet the character who’s far cooler than anybody you’re playing as. I respect her for her commitment to not working overtime for free. Keep pushing to unionize, Aranea.

1 Like

Just the 3 of us

Well my dumbass keeps screwing up updating anything.

Anyway we’ve finally reached our destination only for G-Unit to leave us alone without our Fighter/Knight archetype. Which is a bit depressing, but we shall sally forth onto bigger and better things. Like meeting a special someone at the end of this video.

1 Like

The Darkest Dungeon

This dungeon is absolutely falling apart! But that’s okay cause THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME is doing us a solid by fighting with us and she is awesome. I still think this dungeon boss reminds me a lot of Valefor from FFX. Also still wondering where Carbuncle cames in. It was in the fighting tutorial, but still haven’t seen it in the game.

And we’re back!

And we’re finally back! I’m so sorry I’ve had these recorded and ready to come up in forever. It’s just been hard to love myself recently and well there’s a lot going on. I’m starting to feel great again and I’m not completely burnt out on literally EVERYTHING. Which is a great start. I’ll try to post more regularly too, but I can’t guarantee that cause I’m a butt. Recently I’ve started to become more involved in streaming. Which you can always check it out at nights 7-10pm MST on my twitch channel if you’re feeling saucy. Considering how sporadic my schedule always is I can’t guarantee I’m always going to stream every day, but if I do that’s the timeslot I’m doing.

G-Unit KILLING IT

You have NO IDEA how much I enjoy this DLC. It’s really fun and I’m not sure about OP stuff right now, but we’ll see our rewards for completing the DLC next video. Which is also going to be the HYPE VIDEO! That everyone should love and nobody should hate and if you hate it then you’re not American. That’s all I have to say about that.

Gilga-BASH~

So I know everyone likes the wacky Gilgamesh, and I DON’T blame them, but there’s something about this one that was just really awesome. I want more of this type of Gilgamesh too. Just wish he was main game and all that cause holy shit! That fight was choice! I haven’t fought Car and I’m a bit afraid to, if I’m being perfectly honest. He’s optional anyway, and I don’t know, unless Car gives something else I don’t know if I really see the point outside of the Challenge. I might just do a end of LP clean up on things such as that.

1 Like

Take a good hard look as I’m standing on a boat!

We’re actually making more progress with the story and it’s going to get pretty heavy from here on in. Before then we get to enjoy being on a boat cause well we’re RICH! OF-course we have a boat come on!

1 Like

White Wedding Dress

So we have a plot afoot, to defeat those nasty Nibs! Will it work? You’ll have to tune in next time for the thrilling conclusion of this chapter’s arch.

Final Fantasy: Prepare to Cry Edition

This was the episode I was dreading. While generally something like this would make me put down the game for a few days, instead I felt compelled to play forward and push on. The mechanics and all that put forth though from here are super interesting and that’s one of the things I sorta like about 15 is that it sorta does its own thing. It may not always work, but god damn it breaks up what you normally do from time to time.

1 Like

My only criticism would be that you may wanna cut loading screens when you are not talking. I know they are some you were talking in between, which is fine. But there were some that was blank for good 10-20 seconds, even if it saves only 2 minutes overall, it’s still something.
Other than that, I like how you commentate calmly, as if you are just casually talking next to us on a sofa! :slight_smile: