French Simon's Quest, or Let's Play Castlevania The Lecarde Chronicles 2!

Okay, so I get why holy spots are in Castlevania itself, it’s a creature of chaos and a representation of Dracula and he at one point actually cared for people or whatever.

Why does this random non-Dracula Demon Castle have Virgin Mary statues? What sort of slapdash lore is this?

Also those big skeletons are hilarious. I love how when they drop ribs they’re just the same sprite as the Une leaves.

It’s a really nice statue. Very feng shui.

I do not make mistakes, those are for other people.

Castlevania the Lecarde Chronicles 2 #15: Capriccio of the Captive (Heavy Sigh, Shinryu and Combat Lobster)

You know what they say: every demon castle has at least a cup of truth.

And now we arrive at the ‘mass grave’ portion of our tour of Lucifer’s Castle.

Castlevania the Lecarde Chronicles 2 #16: A cappella of the Dead (Heavy Sigh, Combat Lobster, and Shinryu)

2 Likes

Pain and death abounds in THE CHAMBER OF ILLUSIONS. Also heads.

Castlevania the Lecarde Chronicles 2 #17: Chamber Music of the Illusive (Heavy Sigh, Shinryu, and Simply Simon)

2 Likes

And that’s the ending of the Lecarde Chronicles 2!

Castlevania the Lecarde Chronicles 2 #18: A Deceptive Cadence of Brimstone (Heavy Sigh, Shinryu, and Simply Simon)

4 Likes

Click for FISH.

Castlevania the Lecarde Chronicles 2 #19: Development of the Sidequest (Heavy Sigh, Combat Lobster, and Shinryu)

3 Likes

That fish did nothing to you. :frowning:

All feesh have it coming.

That fish was guilty of countless fish crimes.

Time for the boss fight we’ve been building up ever since the beginning of the game. It should be good, right?

Castlevania the Lecarde Chronicles 2 #20: Virtuoso of Death (Heavy Sigh, jspades, Combat Lobster, and Shinryu)

2 Likes

Death seems kinda bullshit, tbh. Not the character just in general.

The game sure loves using the “slowly follow the player” attack for bosses. It’s really bad when they’re used in smaller boss arenas since there are fewer ways to maneuver around them vertically.

This is kind of a dumb bossfight given that you can walk into completely unable to win.

Castlevania the Lecarde Chronicles 2 #21: Klangfarbenmelodie of Identity (Heavy Sigh, jspades, Combat Lobster, and Shinryu)

2 Likes

Why pick on only one of them for that?

I don’t know anything anymore.

Castlevania the Lecarde Chronicles 2 #22: Accelerando of Centuries (Heavy Sigh, Shinryu, Combat Lobster, and jspades)

3 Likes

congratulations

Well uh, at least we aren’t dead this time?

Castlevania the Lecarde Chronicles 2 #23: Encore of Blood (Heavy Sigh, jspades, Combat Lobster, and Shinryu)

2 Likes

Love conquers all, even time and death alike are nothing to its might.

Castlevania the Lecarde Chronicles 2 #24: Requiem of Love (Heavy Sigh, jspades, Combat Lobster, and Shinryu)

3 Likes