Fire Emblem: War. War is Anime

Tharja’s about to win another Voting Gauntlet, this will be 2 times in a row.

Looks like I’m going to have to do a Christmas remake of this.

The second in a row and the third overall, since she won the mage gauntlet. It’s only round 2 so there’s still a chance of her losing; Azura managed to beat Camilla, which is a surprise. Buuuuut Tharja’s also got a track record.

I’m telling you you just need to accept it.

1 Like

Nevermind, Tharja actually lost and I don’t even know what’s real any more.

Lissa’s going to win her first voting gauntlet!
This is amazing!

Well, about that…

The popularity contest is back, though there’ll be only seven votes this time. Let’s see who the horse and bow will be given to this time.

1 Like

I just want it to be Hector’s time to shine.

1 Like

Pft, if there’s one character who deserves some time in the sun, it’s clearly everybody’s favorite character:

1 Like

Excuse you?!

2 Likes

You know I’ve actually been slowing down on Heroes in general lately, maybe I’ll take a break until the new Brave Heroes are-

Well dang.
1 Like

Argh I was just telling you about how I wanted Sacred Stones units! IntSys is reading our convos!!

Edit: Hey IntSys, MAKE IT GAYER.

:getin:
Marty party

1 Like

I’m here to die on some hills and chew gum. And I’m all out of gum.

2 Likes

Well, why don’t I share my ballot too?

If you’re gonna @ me, combat me

1 Like

Saw Camilla and Tharja and was like :unamused: then saw Nephenee, Priscilla, Oboro and Rinkah and was like :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m not gonna pretend my tastes are perfect. All I can say is, there are a lot of cuties in Fire Emblem.

1 Like

cyl2-first-place
Yeah that makes sense, I can see how they’d-

Okay wow that’s outta left field. I figured Veronica would be playable at some point given how the story’s playing out, but I guess we’re getting a brave version now.

Wow, I really wasn’t expecting Veronica. I honestly assumed Camilla would’ve been one of the top 2 women.

So, I know it’s been 9 months since it came out in the US, but I finally got around to playing Echoes. Thanks, Nintendo, for giving me a birthday discount! I finished it last night and I’m ready to talk about it.

I had a lot of fun with it! I wasn’t prepared for all the differences it had with other Fire Emblem games, though. Between all the combat things and the dungeons and visiting towns and doing sidequests, it’s about as fundamentally different as it gets, and I wasn’t quite prepared for that, but that didn’t deter me.

Also, in the beginning, I was worried that Mercenaries would be really underwhelming and boring, but eventually I got a Dread Fighter and boy oh boy is that an awesome class.

Edit: I can’t believe I forgot to mention that I really liked the battle animations! The best ones were the attacks that followed a dodge. It was such a wonderful detail.

1 Like