[FINISHED!] Let's Witness Kingdom Hearts!

oh yeah the version of cinderella used by disney is a french version of the fairytale so it should be the french saying of Jacques

2 Likes

two down, one to go

we just kinda powered through most of aquaā€™s story in this one. marvel at my video game competence!

BEHOLD! THE SECRET NOT AT ALL RETCONNED FOURTH HIDDEN KEYBLADE MASTERā€¦

MASTER NXIE

Voiced by David Tennant

you know they would

the nightmare never ends

xehanort is basically the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang in this game bbsin1pic

the nightmare ends! eventually

fpr completeness sake heres the uber secret ending blank points

i am extremely perplexed by how i didnt see if i earned this or why it isnt just after the damn credits but hey

i think you need all the stickers and get 140 points as well as all the xehanort book club to get this donā€™t quote me on that though

you and words both say this but this other thing i read just said ā€œbeat it on proud modeā€ so either way iā€™m CHEESED

yeah those are the unlock conditions for proud mode for lower modes you need to do everything well except for beginner you canā€™t get it at all on beginner

edited as i do not want to spread misinfo heres the full unlock conditions

Beginner Mode
-You must get 100% in every characterā€™s reports section. Which means you must get every ice cream, every treasure chest, everything in the reports section.
-You have to kill 9999 Unversed. It can be spread around all three stories.

• You also need to complete all three sticker albums with maximum points available(140 points). You will know you put the sticker in the correct position when you place it and it will glow with white sparkles.
  • Obtain every Xehanort Report in each characterā€™s stories and complete the Final Episode.

Standard Mode
-Kill 9999 Unversed.
-Complete each sticker album with 140 points each.
-Get every Xehanort Report and complete the Final Episode.

Proud Mode
-Complete each sticker album with 140 points each.
-Get every Xehanort Report and complete the Final Episode.

Critical Mode
-All you need to do is complete the Final Episode, available by getting each Xehanort Report.

or just say sod that and watch the vid xd

this episode brought to you by our new catchphrase

that was way too fun being there live i need to make an effort to go to more live ones

The new nightmare begins.

ohhhh boy

hop on the dream bus to flavortown and enjoy some roasted frollos

YOU WERE EXPECTING A NEW MAP BUT IT WAS ME, MONSTRO!

bad news: i couldnt prevent this stream from hitching the entire time. good news: i figured it out immediately after stopping the stream :v

one fixed problem besets another. this videos quality kind of fucking sucks! the good news is it uploaded in no time at all :v

EDIT: replaced it with the direct stream rip. skip to 16:40 for the video proper!