Fellowship: To Winter's End - A Six Feats Under Campaign

Having fun isn’t hard, when you’ve got a library card. Or some sticky fingers as the case may be.

Visit the local library! Have fun conversations! (with an ominous blood orb) Obtain vital information! (what’s one more potential doom to this world anyway? They must cancel each other out after a while.)

and yet being head librarian for several years in a glaswegian library was crazier than all that. you have not lived til you’ve chased out a drunk who was ranting about “how the police wanted to probe him” or the time some meth head demanded we gave him a sandwich…he asked for a sandwich in a library. who does that sheesh

oh err yeah this was a great episode

Hey folks! Just letting you know two things: one, this isn’t dead yet, I’ve just been busy with things that put food on my table lately. More episodes are coming.

Two, new Fellowship books are comin:

3 Likes

Hey folks! To Winter’s End isn’t back just yet, but in the meantime, we have a Fellowship bonus feat.

Inverse%20Titlecard%20Website
Inverse Fellowship Part 0 - Character Creation

Welcome back to the Inverse World, the hollow earth we played in during our third bonus feat ever. It is a strange place, with a golden god trapped in the center of the world, rain that falls up from the center, floating islands throughout the empty space above, and a ceiling of stone, covering the top of the world. Today, we meet a new band of explorers, trying to find their place in Invells.

Now the Inverse World is here in the Fellowship system. Support the book on kickstarter now!

Joining us from the regular crew are Gnome as the Horizon, Riley as Coda the Lantern and Alpha the little light, and Clove as Aurelia the Beast. We also have returning guests Gharbad and Violet, as Boggurt the Angel and Inconsequential Verse the Tinker, respectively, and new guest Aubrey as Solis the Rain. This episode is just character creation, but since its new content for an upcoming kickstarter, we go over the mechanics a bit and talk about why each of our playbooks is very cool.

Inverse Fellowship Part 1 - Guardians Arise

Aurelia (Clove), Boggurt (Gharbad), Coda (Riley), Solis (Aubrey), and Verse (Violet) have crash landed on the island of Guardian’s Toe, a dormant stone robot that, according to legend, helped seal Sola in her golden cage thousands of years ago. Since then, the Guardian hasn’t moved at all, and a city was built into and on top of it. But now it’s woken up, and our fellowship has to save the city from the land it was built on.

2 Likes

To Winter’s End 27: Columnist Brawl

The fellowship is finally entirely reunited, as Rue and Pan ride Char into town, Poptart swims back home from outer space, and Yuria is there to greet them all. But she’s not the only one - Char was sealed up in that sword for a reason, and the columnists have rounded up a posse to seal Char away once more.

Support the second edition of Fellowship on kickstarter now!

4 Likes

Man, I missed this show! Just had the biggest grin on my face when listening to this.

…that final bit sent chills. OH MAN.

Inverse%20Titlecard
Inverse Fellowship Part 2 - Power Word: Nice

Aurelia (Clove), Boggurt (Gharbad), Coda (Riley), Solis (Aubrey), and Verse (Violet) have been wildly separated from one another, each discovering pieces of the story of why the Guardian has awoken once more. Only by coming together again can they hope to shut it down, once and for all.

Now the Inverse World is here in the Fellowship system. Support the book on kickstarter now!

2 Likes

To Winter’s End 28: Guardian Unleashed

Poptart has awoken something terrible, and must take responsibility for their mistakes. But they don’t have to do it alone - Rue, Pan, and Yuria will do whatever they can to help their friend and save the Columned City from destruction.

The introduction was an excerpt from In Defiance, by VNV Nation.

Friar Pan is played by Clove. Rue Titania is played by Ikks. Poptart is played by Joey. Yuria is played by Riley.

Today’s episode was edited by Gnome and Riley.

Hey folks, Gnome here. Sorry for the long hiatus. It was not intentional! For some reason, editing had become an impossible mental block for me. I wish I knew why.

Regardless, the end result here is that, for the moment, Riley has taken over editing of To Winter’s End. I don’t want to overwork her so we’ll see about getting someone else for a permanent position (which might end up still being Riley), but for this and the next couple episodes, please thank Riley for getting them edited and out.

4 Likes

This episode was completely worth the wait. Holy shit, I didn’t realise how much I’ve missed this campaign until I started listening again. Good to have you all back.

1 Like

btw when Ikks mentioned about hail, that was totally her weather being that loud, I wasn’t able to edit around it easily so it seemed more appropriate to go “yeah this is totally appropriate wild weather for this episode”

I’m hoping I’m doing this series editing justice, even with LPD&D Encapsulated and various Bonus Feats done, I don’t want to risk letting my guard down

1 Like

Fellowship%20Album%20Cover
To Winter’s End 29: Contemplate Our Navels

For the first time in a long time, the fellowship sits down together and has a chat.

The introduction was an excerpt from Illusion and Dream, by Poets of the Fall.

2 Likes

To Winter’s End 30: Sunder

Poptart has broken every law of halfling society.

Halflings exist to follow their nature

Halflings exist to serve their community.

Halflings may not beget Halflings.

Poptart has broken every law of halfling society, and now they must atone.

And thus ends season 2 of To Winter’s End.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see how the other two halfs of Poptart turn out.

Will they be better than Nugget unlikely because Nugget is the best. 100% “i’m baby”.

1 Like

To Winter’s End 31: Monsoon Season

The fellowship has been kidnapped, Pumpkin Patch and everything. The culprit? Monsoon, the prince of pirates (played by Arden ) .

Episode art by Julian C.

The introduction was an excerpt from Firebird by Ashbury Heights.

3 Likes

new season and i pledge to make a comment everytime i listen to an episode

1 Like

I really hope that Rue starts singing Poor Unfortunate Souls at some point.

2 Likes

At very least we need all the words said to half haphazardly string the song together in post.

1 Like

in my experience of playing a kenku birds in dnd are either horny, crazy or a bit of both

To Winter’s End 32: D0X3

With the pumpkin patch and char out of commission, due to damage and constant rainfall respectively, the fellowship is forced to rely on Monsoon for transportation. But even up in the sky, danger is still hot on their trail, as Yuria’s old nemesis Rath is finally coming for her…

The introduction was an excerpt from You’re Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring.

1 Like