Fellowship: To Winter's End - A Six Feats Under Campaign

Flibbertigibbets has a large selection of edible books.

Update 4
To Winter’s End 04 - Flapjack

The quiet lumberjack village of Logdale rests in a simple pine forest valley. Poptart and Pan decide to pay them a visit, looking for the halfling Flapjack. But while they’re gone, something wild attacks the Pumpkin Patch, with only Yuria there to stop it.

​Episode art is by Clove. This episode was edited by Gnome. The music in this episode was performed by Thylacinus.

Friar Pan is played by Clove. Harbinger is played by Ikks. Poptart is played by Joey. Yuria is played by Riley. Aurorealis is played by Gnome.

The introduction was an excerpt from Clear Blue Sky by Poets of the Fall, and voiced by Grant.

Ikks had to leave at the end of the previous episode, so Harbinger only appears at the end, in a bit we recorded later.​

1 Like

Part of the fun of being the Squire is the use of bonds increasing greatly. I’m hiding this behind spoilers for obvious reasons but here’s a list of bonds formed by Yuria up to the end of this recording.

I have Harbinger’s back, no matter what. --Erased
I don’t know why but Friar Pan trusts me.
I am afraid of losing Poptart. --Erased
I try so hard to live up to Harbinger’s expectrations. --Erased
I fear yet respect the Harbinger’s powers (Two bonds)
Despite their slime getting into my hair, I have great trust in Poptart no matter what.
Flapjack and I were quick to become friends and I’m very happy to know him.

Episode 5 Thread Art
To Winter’s End 05 - A City Under Siege

On their way to the next tower, our heroes come across the Elven capital of Llendora, and find it under attack from the largest ORC, B0L4.

They have nothing they need here. Their next objective is far, far away. But in a move only most of them will regret, they intervene anyway.

Friar Pan is played by Clove. Harbinger is played by Ikks. Poptart is played by Joey. Yuria is played by Riley. B0L4 is played by Gnome.

This episode was edited by Gnome. This episode’s art was drawn by Gnome.

Most of the music in this episode was performed by Thylacinus. Llendora’s Theme, Bola Speaks, and Bola Strikes were performed by Possibly, and were commissioned using funds from our patreon backers.

The introduction was an excerpt from Army Of Me by Bjork, and voiced by Grant.

Somewhat late to the party, but god I love everything about BOL4. From the design to the insides to the frankly rather worrying insistence on upgrading poor Yuria, they make for a really effective and unique antagonist. Also Poptart accidentally starting a people’s revolution is fantastic.

1 Like

Episode 6 Thread Art
To Winter’s End 06: B0-L4

Yuria and Pan learn what it means to be a hero.

Friar Pan is played by Clove. Harbinger is played by Ikks. Poptart is played by Joey. Yuria is played by Riley. B0-L4 is played by Gnome.

This episode was edited by Gnome. This episode’s art was drawn by Gnome.

Most of the music in this episode was performed by Thylacinus. Llendora’s Theme, Bola Speaks, and Bola Strikes were performed by Possibly, and were commissioned using funds from our patreon backers.

The introduction was an excerpt from Do It For Him by Rebecca Sugar, and voiced by Grant.

Saturday, Sept 2, starting at 10am Central time, is Gextra Life 2, a 24 hour charity drive featuring our very own Grant! Along with Chip Cheezum, Voidburger, and Snugglebeast, they will be gathering donations for the Hurley Children’s Hospital in Flint, Michigan while playing a variety of animal mascot platformer games. So stop on by!

And if you are a backer on Patreon, be sure to check out the Twitter Control Poll. Every month, we’re putting a new character in charge of the @SixFeatsUnder account, so don’t miss it!

1 Like

I don’t know who’s idea it was for Grant to open every episode with a spoken-word cover of a portion of a song, but they’re a genius. I also like that you open each episode with a few lines from the last episode. It caught me off guard at first, but I’ve come to appreciate it.

I don’t know if it’s the music, the language used, or something I can’t even think of, but the idea of winter really permeates this podcast. Any time I think of these characters, this setting, or any of the events, I also think of cold, snow, and the color white. It makes for a really interesting atmosphere.

You did a good job describing BOL4’s execution. It was probably thanks to Thylacinus’s score, but I thought the sparse description was very chilling and unsettling.

3 Likes

Yeah, the stark words really hammered home just what was lost with BOL4’s death, both for good and ill. But on the bright side, the title of The Largest ORC is now once again up for grabs!

1 Like

This was such an awesome recording already and Gnome keeps making these great edits and additions to this campaign ahhhh. This was a very fun episode and we recorded this the week of my birthday and I can confirm it was the best birthday gift I got.

It was such a good episode I ended up drawing Yuria’s reaction to B0-L4. I’ve been learning to draw for about a year and 8 months now, and I’m dang proud of my progress.

9 Likes

I bought this game in a bundle awhile back, and only read it fairly recently. I then bought all the playbooks but had no clue how it actually played, if it actually worked. With this podcast, run by the guy who created the game no less, I finally have a full and flattering picture of what playing this game looks and feels like!

also terrified Yuria pic is pretty cool.

1 Like

So, hello, I finally made an account here just so I have somewhere to post my increasingly self-indulgent pile of Drawings Of Pan that I’ve made since this campaign’s inception. He’s a good boy. He’s an idiot but he’s my very good boy.

The worst part about Pan’s poor clothing choices is that they are choices I make every day of my dang life.

10 Likes

That end for B0-L4 felt really intense. I really have to wonder how things would have turned out if he hadn’t been killed.

Episode 6 Art
To Winter’s End 07: The Truth or A Lie?

There is a lot to talk about.

Friar Pan is played by Clove. Harbinger is played by Ikks. Poptart is played by Joey. Yuria is played by Riley.

This episode was edited by Gnome. The music in this episode was performed by Thylacinus.

The introduction was an excerpt from Life in the Vivid Dream by Grimes, and voiced by Grant.

3 Likes

Much sads. Additionally, I don’t think I’ve ever actually played/seen the idea of “starting with distrust and slowly building into crack teamwork” done intentionally. I’ve seen it happen due to not knowing other players, or the system, or etc. But never seemingly intentionally with a solid arc. Will be really fun to watch and learn!

1 Like

Sheesh, that was a heavy episode. Lots of emotional fallout brought out into the open. Also Harbinger’s bond towards Pan is seriously good. All those implications!

2 Likes

This was a really good, pretty heavy episode. I’m also really interested in seeing this team gradually work towards trust (I didn’t realize how fractured they’d be even though the starting bonds were basically “Harby forced everyone to be here, Pan and Poptart are the only actual friends”). Everyone did a great job but I want to especially mention that the music in this episode was fantastic, it really enhanced the serious talk between Pan and Poptart.

I also appreciate the irony that after their most solid “victory” so far (the city was in danger, they stopped the threat, the locals were grateful), everybody feels the worst.

2 Likes

Hi everyone big fan just thought I’d share my fanart of what I think harbi’s face looks like :grinning:

Thank you all for your support :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Now can they find anybody but their…er…ionic equivalent of mother…who can love it?! For real though great picture.

It’ll be interesting to see what choices will be made with these bonds. Especially Pan’s. If it’s not because of his bonds with others, a lot of sway might come just from his inner demons. This was an amazing episode.

I’m going to be real, I’ve just been thinking of them as a sort of talking version of Totally Normal Dog and I’m not sure how to cope now.

3 Likes