Fellowship: To Winter's End - A Six Feats Under Campaign

Hi everyone big fan just thought I’d share my fanart of what I think harbi’s face looks like :grinning:

Thank you all for your support :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Now can they find anybody but their…er…ionic equivalent of mother…who can love it?! For real though great picture.

It’ll be interesting to see what choices will be made with these bonds. Especially Pan’s. If it’s not because of his bonds with others, a lot of sway might come just from his inner demons. This was an amazing episode.

I’m going to be real, I’ve just been thinking of them as a sort of talking version of Totally Normal Dog and I’m not sure how to cope now.

3 Likes

Perfect :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

This response, on the other hand, I pretty much entirely expected

1 Like

Map Header
To Winter’s End 08: World Building

In today’s episode of To Winter’s End, we build the world. Our heroes talk about the world as they know it, filling it with cool places to see, people to meet, and problems to solve. Like all character creation episodes, this one is technically optional, but we will be referencing the world we made in this episode a lot going forward.

You can find the full map by clicking here.​ This episode is available in both video and audio - watch the map be formed as we draw it, or just listen to us talk about it with the full map in front of you!

Friar Pan is played by Clove. Harbinger is played by Ikks. Poptart is played by Joey. Yuria is played by Riley.

This episode was edited by Gnome. The music in this episode was performed by Thylacinus.

The introduction was an excerpt from My Walden by Nightwish, and voiced by Grant.

3 Likes

Yuria’s reaction would have been completely different had that been the case and would consist mostly of fainting on the spot.

Normal’s what you make it.

I thought that the map/world was kind of small, but then I realized how you could probably do a whole session in each of these distinct weird locales. Looking forward to pirates.

1 Like

Episode 9 Card
To Winter’s End 09: What Does A King Do?

After an emotional night, our heroes are invited to a formal breakfast with the king. King Nnico Llendora offers the fellowship food and drink and war machines, in exchange for saving the city and maybe a little fealty.

But nobody seems all that interested…

Friar Pan is played by Clove. Harbinger is played by Ikks. Poptart is played by Joey. Yuria is played by Riley.

This episode was edited by Gnome. The music in this episode was performed by Thylacinus. The radio song was You Take Da Steamboat, I Take Da Train by Sam Stern.

The introduction was an excerpt from Carnival of Rust by Poets of the Fall, and voiced by Grant.

EDIT: I FORGOT TO PUT IN A LINK TO THE EPISODE AND NOBODY EVEN SAID ANYTHING

5 Likes

Look at it positively, people were navigating the lovely site for the episode. :slightly_smiling_face:

So when poptart has coffee, he/it/poptart turns in a revolutionary for the people.

Oh, also a gentle reminder that for both this episode and the next two, Friar Pan is wearing this:

(Art by Clove)

5 Likes

gasp I totally forgot about this picture! I agree with clove, that really is a high cut-off for the shirt.

And Pan wears that every night in a pool of boiling water, huh?

It’s in pretty good condition, considering.

I like the Gumption that this king has after this group took out B0-L4

Episode 10 Card
To Winter’s End 10: Revolution

King Nnico Llendora intends to kill Poptart. Yuria refuses to let that happen. Harbinger wants to see the king ruined. Poptart will protect these people, no matter what it takes. And Pan… not even Pan knows what’s going on with Pan.

Don’t forget to vote in this month’s Twitter Control Poll, to determine which character will be the face of the @SixFeatsUnder twitter account for November 2017.

This episode was edited by Gnome. The music in this episode was performed by Thylacinus.

The introduction was an excerpt from Seven Devils by Florence and the Machine, and voiced by Grant.

3 Likes

Wow. So if the group ever comes back, i half expect the city to be on fire with two giant transformer war-machines duking it out.

On another note, that ending was a nasty cliff hanger.

Well after that, I’m worried about Halt. Though, I’m far more worried about Yuria. This next part is going to be something.

All your talk about souls is nicely poetic, this should be more common. I hope you revisit this someday in the distant future.