Everything's better under the sea - Let's Play Valdis Story: Abyssal City

The music in this game is indeed pretty good. Not the most memorable but the more ambient area themes are pretty good casual listening stuff.

Oh, btw, it’s update time.

1 Like

It’s time to tackle some superbosses. Disclaimer: superbosses may not appear so super.

1 Like

It’s time to end the game. Though not quite the LP, we still got Vladyn to go through.

2 Likes

It’s time to start Vladyn’s campaign, and see just how different it is from the other three.

2 Likes

Update time! Today we’re basically forced to do all the Tagrum stuff, I guess to sync Vlad’s campaign up with everyone else’s.

2 Likes

Been wondering, is Vladyn like a zombie guy who got frankensteined from a bunch of different body parts, or does he just have the worst five-o-clock shadow in existence?

Outside of the demon arm his body’s untouched, so he just made really poor facial hair choices.

1 Like

We fly through the Ishk-related content in record time. Thank you editing gods for your wonderful bounty.

Let’s see how much progress we can make without actually talking to Sezzi. Also, what happens if you leave the Yeti alone.

We try out another of Vlad’s firearms today.

]

1 Like

It’s time to finish Vladyn’s campaign.

Though the LP’s not quite over yet. One more update showing off the boss rush arena, though that may be a while because I’ll be focusing on my new LP for Dishonored 2.

1 Like