EVERYONE IS DEAD! Smash Ultimate: 100% Spirits

Grabbing all of the primary/secondary spirits remaining in the base game. Nothing but DLC and bonus videos going forward!

1 Like

And just like that, all of the patch & DLC spirits have been acquired! Well, at least until more comes outā€¦

Daemon x Machina is one of those games thatā€™s semi-involved when it comes to building your mech and mostly mindless when youā€™re playing missions. I enjoyed it well enough that I want a fine-tuned sequel, though if your interest comes from the characters I would say itā€™sā€¦ so-so? All of the characters are as ridiculous as youā€™d assume, for better or worse, but the main story isnā€™t quite involved enough to make the best use of them.

Itā€™s worth noting that Rhea is also the final boss of the Crimson Flower story, which also makes more sense. To be honest, when I saw that she was also the final boss of Silver Snow, I did a double take and laughed over Rhea being the final boss of her own storyline.

1 Like

Challenger Pack 2 continues to impressā€¦

1 Like

Whoops, I forgot about a huge chunk of the game. My b!

1 Like

Powering through some more Classic Mode!

Finally, 100%. And before any eagle eyed viewers chime in, Iā€™ll show off the Age of Calamity Spirit Battles when the next character DLC drops!

1 Like

Until I beat Xenoblade 2 myself (or have a Xenoblade 2 fan volunteer themselves to help me commentate over the spoilerific new spirit battles), Iā€™mma let you watch this in the meantime!

Okay, I have to ask: did Steve ever send you a friend request, or will the Invincible Boyz be a one-time event?

Oh it was defintiely a one-off. That said, Iā€™ll be recording the 25th Anniversary PokĆ©mon tournament later tonight!

Hey, sometimes youā€™ve gotta dunk on randos in online tourneys. Happy Belated 25th, Peekochu!

ĻžĻž(ą¹‘āšˆ ā€¤Ģ« āšˆą¹‘)

Huge Xenoblade spoilers in this video: donā€™t watch unless youā€™ve played them or have no intention of playing a 100+ hour game!

Dang, you played two whole-ass RPGs just for the Mythra/Pyra battles. Now that is some dedication that you canā€™t forget.

Mythra and Pyra might be my favorite DLC character other than Byleth, (or Sephiroth who, as someone who does not play enough online to know if heā€™s actually ridiculous, feels disgusting whenever I play him.) I like that theyā€™re switching characters who feel distinct but also have similar enough movesets that thereā€™s a through line when you play them. Also both their side smashes are fantastic.

1 Like

Waiting for a few more Spirit Battles to hit before I update the Smash LP proper. In the meantime, I wasted most of my day trying to play as this punchy demon businessman!

1 Like

Revenge is a dish best served hot.

Also to clarify, hobnobs are the best biscuits for dipping in tea. I sincerely apologise, I wasnā€™t thinking straightā€¦ wait, did I post this in the right thread?

Are you all ready for some deeply cursed content? Thanks to Cody Jones and Vorzac for joining!

1 Like

With the final character possibly being revealed tonight, it seems like the right time to share all this sweet Tekken contentā€¦ and then some! And yes, Iā€™ll be streaming just in case!

1 Like

After all this time, this LP has finally come to an end. Itā€™s been a wild ride, yā€™all! x

Hey @moderators! Please could you file this under Completed Letā€™s Plays? Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

Trust them to hit me with ONE single Spirit months laterā€¦

1 Like