EVERYONE IS DEAD! Smash Ultimate: 100% Spirits

Oh dear… I’ve been dreading this battle since the LP started…

The pauline experience either you die, your patience dies or the ai kills itself there is no other option

I feel like the Jeff battle is more aggravating, but at least Onette is a good stage. 75m is just the worst.

The last episode of the decade. My New Years resolution is to edit faster!

1 Like

I just realised how often I’ve squandered the opportunity to edit in clips from the Ruby Spears Mega Man cartoon. I promise to rectify that in future.

1 Like

Whoops, game did a naughty!

The first Smash episode with my new audio set-up. Here’s hoping my voices grates slightly less!

I would have figured the Kirby in the Viridi battle represented Cragalanche, the boss of Chapter 11. Though this version isn’t exactly the strong, silent type with all that poyo-ing.

1 Like

By the way, yes, the tetris blocks are called “tetrominos”.

1 Like

Across the bridge we find… more spirits! I mean, what did you expect?

Ah yes, the three Online modes of Smash 4: For Fun, For Glory, and For Jesus.

Thinking about it, Shulk was a pretty good pick for Protoman.EXE. In most versions of the Protoman.EXE fight, he would throw up a shield if you tried attacking him when he wasn’t doing anything else. So basically his AI reads your attack inputs, like Shulk seeing future attacks.

Lots of interesting spirits in this episode!

1 Like

…JET SKIING! That’s the name I was looking for!!

Funny you mention the DKC cartoon, because every time I see DK’s white-coat alt I can only think of Eddie, and his decision not to let me go back home.

1 Like

Personally, my fingers are crossed for the Meowscular Chef to join the roster.

Two timed events for the price of one!

From a train ride, to a volcano, to a magical cloud kingdom. We’re making a ton of progress today!

1 Like

Between Waluigi and the recent surge of Golden Sun characters, Camelot is getting a lot of play recently!

1 Like

This is it! We finally finish off the World of Light…

(also I got a little distracted editing this one)

Yup, that’s the end of World of Light alright. Now just 500 spirit board battles left 'till you’re done!

It’s a shame there are so few cutscenes in the game. Subspace Emissary is still way more exciting in terms of story presentation, but defeating a being of pure light only to have Satan break in with a steel chair is actually fantastic and managed to surprise me on my first playthrough. World of Light was already so long, it didn’t feel like there’d be a fakeout!

2 Likes