EVERYONE IS DEAD! Smash Ultimate: 100% Spirits

Thanks for getting all the way through this campaign with me. I’ll be collecting spirits until Smash stops updating though, so prepare for a few more years of spirit hunting at least!

Grabbing all of the primary/secondary spirits remaining in the base game. Nothing but DLC and bonus videos going forward!

1 Like

And just like that, all of the patch & DLC spirits have been acquired! Well, at least until more comes out…

Daemon x Machina is one of those games that’s semi-involved when it comes to building your mech and mostly mindless when you’re playing missions. I enjoyed it well enough that I want a fine-tuned sequel, though if your interest comes from the characters I would say it’s… so-so? All of the characters are as ridiculous as you’d assume, for better or worse, but the main story isn’t quite involved enough to make the best use of them.

It’s worth noting that Rhea is also the final boss of the Crimson Flower story, which also makes more sense. To be honest, when I saw that she was also the final boss of Silver Snow, I did a double take and laughed over Rhea being the final boss of her own storyline.

1 Like

Challenger Pack 2 continues to impress…

1 Like

Whoops, I forgot about a huge chunk of the game. My b!

1 Like

Powering through some more Classic Mode!

Finally, 100%. And before any eagle eyed viewers chime in, I’ll show off the Age of Calamity Spirit Battles when the next character DLC drops!

1 Like

Until I beat Xenoblade 2 myself (or have a Xenoblade 2 fan volunteer themselves to help me commentate over the spoilerific new spirit battles), I’mma let you watch this in the meantime!

Okay, I have to ask: did Steve ever send you a friend request, or will the Invincible Boyz be a one-time event?

Oh it was defintiely a one-off. That said, I’ll be recording the 25th Anniversary Pokémon tournament later tonight!

Hey, sometimes you’ve gotta dunk on randos in online tourneys. Happy Belated 25th, Peekochu!

ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)

Huge Xenoblade spoilers in this video: don’t watch unless you’ve played them or have no intention of playing a 100+ hour game!

Dang, you played two whole-ass RPGs just for the Mythra/Pyra battles. Now that is some dedication that you can’t forget.

Mythra and Pyra might be my favorite DLC character other than Byleth, (or Sephiroth who, as someone who does not play enough online to know if he’s actually ridiculous, feels disgusting whenever I play him.) I like that they’re switching characters who feel distinct but also have similar enough movesets that there’s a through line when you play them. Also both their side smashes are fantastic.

1 Like

Waiting for a few more Spirit Battles to hit before I update the Smash LP proper. In the meantime, I wasted most of my day trying to play as this punchy demon businessman!

1 Like

Revenge is a dish best served hot.

Also to clarify, hobnobs are the best biscuits for dipping in tea. I sincerely apologise, I wasn’t thinking straight… wait, did I post this in the right thread?

Are you all ready for some deeply cursed content? Thanks to Cody Jones and Vorzac for joining!

1 Like

With the final character possibly being revealed tonight, it seems like the right time to share all this sweet Tekken content… and then some! And yes, I’ll be streaming just in case!

1 Like

After all this time, this LP has finally come to an end. It’s been a wild ride, y’all! x

Hey @moderators! Please could you file this under Completed Let’s Plays? Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

Trust them to hit me with ONE single Spirit months later…

1 Like