Drowning, with options - Let's Play HITMAN™

What makes Colorado the worst map for me, by far, is just how uncreative and underdeveloped it is. Marrakesh is a good idea for a location, and I think they did about 50% of the work that would have made it a Good Map. Colorado is a meh idea for a location, then they did like… 5% of the work.

1 Like

Also, this game’s on sale on basically every major platform, I think! It’s something like 60% off, I wanna say, which is great because of how much game you get for like 24-28 bucks. Related, I picked up a PS4 copy of the game because of issues that have been happening for a while with my attempts to record the PC version, so I’m probably gonna do a stream sometime this week to just grind out mastery levels. Keep an eye out either here or my Twitter for that.

1 Like

Gonna do the console catch up stream soonish! Come join if you’re around and wanna see the LP again but hopefully considerably faster!

https://twitch.tv/chaosargate

The stream was a good time and I definitely wanna do another one at some point! Here’s the VOD, freshly uploaded. If it’s not ready, give it a bit so it can finish processing.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find a trailer for this episode specifically, just the season finale, which sums up the game up to this point but doesn’t really make any mention of this map.

2 Likes

Badly prepared Fugu will kill you outright. It’s basically what it’s famous for.

There is a chance of recovery if put on immediate life support. If the amount consumed isn’t incredibly lethal, the cause of death is usually asphyxiation due to the toxin blocking the nervous system from sending signals to most muscles (cardiac muscles are resistant to the toxin and it also does not cause unconsciousness). The toxin naturally wears off too if the victim survives, though there is no antidote to speed up the process. The problem is that it can take minutes to hours until the toxin takes effect, and at that point you may not be lucky enough to be in a position where you can get immediate treatment.

I guess in this situation, 47 knew how to concentrate the toxin enough to make it many times more lethal than a poor preparation poisoning situation so it was guaranteed to kill even with immediate hospitalization (considering their location).

Photoshop stopped recognizing the specific version of the HITMAN™ font I was using so I have to substitute for another version and the lack of consistency is killing me. :frowning:

Just stay away from any ledges.

One would think it’d be easy not to do yoga on a balcony without railings overlooking a mountain pass if one were afraid of dying, but apparently not.

Bald men with barcode tattoos can be incredibly persuasive.

And weirdly difficult to recognize when they change clothes.

Not only do all white people look the same, they look like everyone. Maybe that’s why Hollywood keeps whitewashing, they don’t realize they’re casting white people.

And that’s Hokkaido! I’ll be taking a short break after this to recharge because my update schedule got pretty hectic and I need a bit to recharge, but when we come back, we’re going into the bonus missions.

1 Like

My Run

2 Likes

My Run

2 Likes

The Paris episode is free until the fifth of January.

It’s true, and also available for every platform this game is on! Now there’s no excuse to at least try the game! Also, have two videos today; one is seasonally appropriate, and the other is an ET.

Oh, wow, the actual slippery bandits.