Custom emojis šŸ

Is it just me or does the :spoiler: gif look weird? Like it kinda flickers as it moves?

Dang, I was hoping it was just my screen. I guess somehow in the conversion to emoji it develops these weird scanlines. Iā€™ll try halving the number of frames tomorrow to see if that fixes it.

I was always fond the :toot: emote.

I really love :swoon:

Emojis added
:glitchcrab: suggested by @RealSovietBear
:swoon: suggested by @Luck
:toot: suggested by @WordOnTheWind

Updated the :spoiler: emoji. Hopefully this one looks a bit better?

3 Likes

Can we have a whole set of JoJos emotes? :yaybob:
Maybe just a OH MY GOD! One? :3:
Gonna try and get source if I canā€¦ :silenthill:

1 Like

Would really like a gun, think it could be really well utilized in FPSs as well as some VN LPs.

This is one of those things which isnā€™t worth it in terms of implementing custom emojis, but maybe there already exists an out-of-the-box solution for this.

Considering that there are already some flags(:us: :gb: :de: :de: :es: :fr: :it: :jp: :kr: :ru: ) present as emojis, would it make sense to have the full options from two letter country codes?

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve seen :nws: used by anyone except goons, wonder if :nsfw: would be more relevant for people?
also fuck yeah :toot: is the best

Any chance for a :iiam: ghost thingy? I find that so endearing and I donā€™t know why.

2 Likes

Donā€™t link to images directly on SA - we wonā€™t be able to see them and also thatā€™s image leeching and kinda sucks.

can we get my favorite emotes?

2 Likes

Removed them, sorry about that!

:dogee: :dogee:
:dogeep: :dogeep:

1 Like

:iiam: :iiam:

3 Likes

Thank you kindly!

Oh! I also like :allears:

The look of admiration sells it!

:allears: :allears:

1 Like

Can I suggest this little guy? as :wiggle:

I feel like the Unicode emoji set doesnā€™t quite get across that brazen, overt lewdness as effectively.

Update:
Added :wiggle: :wiggle: suggested by @GreatJoe