Blue Hair, Green Eyes, Hiding in Your Wi-Fi: Let's Play Sonic Mania & Miku!

Of the bear headed DJ characters I know, this bit of trivia has made her the best.

And just so we’re clear this list is longer two.

I’m caught up; just wanted to say that NoGo’s little “. . . Help Tails.” in the Hydrocity Zone video is hysterically funny to me and I have no idea why.

2 Likes

:siren: FINAL UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Today, it’s time to finish the fight and get Miku back to her world! Miku and Tails find themselves in the final stronghold of Crypton Future Media, a perversion of Miku’s most important musical event: the Miku Expo. Can Miku navigate the horrific lines and terrible service of this overstuffed con, or will she fall to the crowds before she can reach the final act? Will she ever make it back to finish her concert? And what of Sonic? All this and more on the grand finale of Let’s Play Sonic Mania & Miku!

Thanks for watching! I’ll be taking a bit of a break for the holiday season but I should be back soon with the next full Otaku Trash Machine project! See you then!

4 Likes

Hey, this LP owned and I’ve a pretty good idea of what’s coming next.

1 Like

You never cease to surprise me, Hatsune Miku. I thought the concert you were singing in exploded in space.

Anyway, that mod was really neat! I think it’s the most effort I’ve seen put into changing everything but the level design in a hack, and it made for a really fun and unique version of the game.

2 Likes

Thanks for the LP!

And thanks Miku, for destroying capitalism.

Miku’s cover of Live and Learn literally killed me. It’s so good.

if i learned anything from this lp its that gamer girl bathwater exists and the world is poorer for it.

in all serious though this was fun

1 Like