Blue Hair, Green Eyes, Hiding in Your Wi-Fi: Let's Play Sonic Mania & Miku!

I am dreading to ask this but gamer girl bathwater…what

Domino’s is one of the worst pizza places in my area, but they’re cheap and open late and I work a night shift so…

Also the mom-n-pop place that I really liked closed recently.

Sort of exactly what it sounds like.

People have gotten sick drinking it, because of fucking course they drank it.

1 Like

There is specifically this one really creepy looking (as in, she looks hyper-real and like an anime doll) girl who does weird fetish videos and shit, and she sold what she claims to be water she bathed in.

Describing this almost made me throw up.

1 Like

oh my god thats horrific

1 Like

:siren: UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Today, our blue girl has to go up against dreaded yellow journalism! The first zone takes us through a slanderous newsroom and its elaborate zen garden as we look to correct fake news, but a villain makes an unexpected return at the end. Suddenly Miku and Tails are sent back through time, to face a scorned mascot at the height of his popularity. Does Miku have the power to show them who the better mascot is, or is she about to be crushed by the real red menace?

2 Likes

Illbleed! Noid was a hell of a thing, and now I’m really, genuinely curious what the hell Metal Sonic looks like in this section. Jeez.

ask and you shall recieve its the knuckles chaotix final boss

1 Like

Today, watch out and keep your belongings safe because you might get wet! After escaping the Deep Dish Cheeseway, Miku and Tails finding themselves falling into an underwater labyrinth, where every twist and turn could mean certain doom if they aren’t careful. And hiding just out of eyesight, ready to strike when they’re at their weakest, is a familiar face in a very unfamiliar form. Can Miku escape the maze with the last Chaos Emerald in hand, or will she draw her last breath here?

4 Likes

I can’t say I was expecting a song for Act 2 here where miku is singing Ievan Polkka over the normal BGM. hearing that took me back like a decade.

1 Like

Wow, Miku is so brave and powerful, being able to just take down capitalism like that.

1 Like

We should all be like Miku!

Today, it’s time to rope and ride as we enter the DLC Dunes! First up, Miku and Tails have to face off against the combined powers of the Project Diva DLC roster, each of which wants the chance to be the face of the Vocaloid empire! Then, Miku stops for a refreshing drink to cool down, only to find herself in the middle of another mascot rivalry…

1 Like

As something that was also more prominent in the 90s, summarily killed in the '00s and somehow still around, I think Sonic’s more of a Jolt Cola kind of guy.

2 Likes

Hearing a Miku cover of the After Burner theme is fucking me up.

“Pepsi for the Destruction of the Sea” really wasn’t great marketing, looking back.

1 Like

“The Miku for when the song is bad” is my favorite stupid ass real life fact about Miku it’s so good.

We may have defeated the rogue Vocaloids last time, but it looks like they’re not the only idols looking to overthrow Miku’s reign! Miku suddenly finds herself in the middle of an illegal gacha mining operation, where some competitors are looking to smash, drill and stomp her into submission. Then, she finds a clue to where the head of Crypton Future Media is hiding: a supermarket chain store hidden on the dark side of the moon. Can Miku navigate the aisles and discounts in order to find the one responsible for this mess, and can she make him fix everything?

4 Likes

Chorps I have been enjoying this LP and also need to tell you that your episode titles are extremely good.

2 Likes

the best part of michelle/misaki is that the rest of hello happy world(her band) think that michelle is a real live bear and that misaki is some nobody weirdo who freeloads around them