Bird, Bears, and Automobiles. Let's Play the Banjo-Triloogie!

“She’s not so racist anymore” I’m not convinced that’s true but scaling back the “I was beyond horny when I drew this” character design was a good decision all the same.

I think that a character with the same logline as Humba Wumba could be good with some sensitivity, I’m sure there are still Native American/First Nations people who practice shamanistic religious faiths you could hire as consultants. On the other hand, judging by the European comics scene, they seem to think “indigenous people” as a concept are borderline mythological and they can just kind of do whatever.

Part 03: Logbox 720

This is kind of an early game low-point if I’m being honest.

Part 04: Hero Klungo

Piddles is a character who matters and is important.

1 Like

That border art on Klungo’s game is by a fella named Phillip Jackson, he was an artist on the game. If you go to his deviantart page he’s got some fun cheesecakey stuff.

He’s not the guy who scaled back Humba’s design.

1 Like

Assuming I found the right one, he certainly has some, uh… not terrifying sonics.

1 Like

I didn’t say he only had fun cheesecakey stuff.

Sorry for the long delay. Turns out moving is more work than you think.

Part 05: Sequence Break

I’m the Banjo-Pilot of this Banjo-Plane

1 Like

Part 06: Banjo Land

They should have brought the UFO game back.

1 Like

I feel like I should address that I’m not very happy with how I’ve handled the Nuts & Bolts LP so far. I have a handful more videos recorded (and due to how the game is enormous and only has a single save file, it’s not easy to redo them but I may just sit down and replay the game and do it anyway), but after those, I’m considering trying to make adjustments such as smacking myself whenever I start mumbling, and planning a little bit more before each session.

Just felt like I should bring it up in case anyone else was feeling the same way about the videos.

Part 07: Ex-Wife

Truck nuts

1 Like

Part 08: A Mess

Tightropes

Mumbo’s Motors 01: Battletoads

1 Like

Part 09: Save the World

Exciting boss fights

1 Like

Part 10: The Jiggoseum

Don’t use a vehicle.

Mumbo’s Motors 02: Armored Van

1 Like

Part 11: Return to Nutty Acres

Finally, we learn how to fly a plane

Don’t know if I’m too late to throw out a request, but once you get some more hi-tech parts, I’d like to see your take on an Arwing.

It’s not too late! I’ll make note of that and make it when I have good parts for it!

Part 12: Sports

There should be a pool in the Jiggoseum.

Another LP showcased a pretty incredible vehicle that cheeses the long-jump challenge in Jiggoseum by exploiting a bug in the physics engine, they racked up like 6000-something points because the thing just flies around ceaselessly. It’s great.

Part 13: Super Banjo Universe

Underwater excitement.

1 Like

Part 14: Terrarium of Terror

This game’s pretty easy when you cheat

1 Like