Behold my Stand: Let's Play Castlevania Curse of Darkness

Castlevania is a very serious game about fighting the forces of darkness. Hector proceeds to breakdance.

1 Like

Late update OOPS

This is what everyone has been alluding to and let me tell you it was TONS OF BULLSHIT! Trying to steal from this boss was a major pain in the ass and I would not recommend doing it, but as some people mentioned itā€™s something you kind of NEED in the game. Or something that is fairly good to have at this junction. Weā€™ll find out in later videos.

Uuuhpdate?

Hey guys! Thanks again for staying with me as things have ramped up way past 11 and is on 20 in the hectic life scale (Which only goes up to 10). Itā€™s been a hard few weeks as Iā€™ve had to try to recoup losses and the likes of that as well as trying to keep up to schedule. Been super hella stressful and at times heartbreaking in my life! So without further adue I present to you one of the weirdest things in this game and Iā€™m not even sure what the hell itā€™s supposed to be nor why itā€™s there.

1 Like

Updating time

We keep finding all these shortcuts but then you realize that you have a fast travel system between places anyway so it seems kind of a moot point. Also we found another intractable thing which means I spent too much time with it because Iā€™m a fucking nerd.

1 Like

Fabulous Update

So we get another new innocent devil! Iā€™m pretty excited for this one. It brings some new tricks to the field which is always good. Slowly realizing Innocent Devils take place of those items youā€™d normally get in other Castlevania games.

Beware, the deadliest and most fearsome of Innocent Devils! A powerful mage who has never known defeat! The fell destroyer known as Dwight.

1 Like

Itā€™s such a stupid name to name a mage! I love it so much.

Gears of Progress

So we got a LOT of crafting items this time and well from there weā€™ve got one of the strangest polearms in the game? I do like a Journey to the West reference, but outside of it visually growing itā€™s hard to tell how long it actually gets. Still very interesting nonetheless. Otherwise weā€™re looking at a very weird gimmick for progression in two cases. One feels like thatā€™s a typical way to progress and the other feels like itā€™d be something youā€™d want to do to get a secret area and not just to progress. I donā€™t know itā€™s strange.

X-Mas update

So I hate this boss fight a lotā€¦ And this HAS to be the bossfight people were telling me about. I mean thereā€™s no way this is not the bossfightā€¦ Right? But now Iā€™m lost and donā€™t know where to go since thereā€™s no progression forward from this place. Maybe Iā€™m blind but Iā€™m fairly certain of that fact. Iā€™m going to try to figure something out cause me wandering around aimlessly trying to get into places that I THINK MIGHT be where I have to go isnā€™t going to be fun for people.

Saint Germainā€™s stand,怎Time and Place怏, has no weaknesses!

I know Germain canā€™t talk about Time Cop business, but it would at least help him to be less obtuse constantly. And to maybe not fight Hector then suddenly decide to stop. Itā€™s not helping his case.

1 Like

Itā€™s kind of silly, and I donā€™t really expect anything less from a Casltevania game.

Lost Date

Alright so we try to go to places that were previously closed off to us, sadly it doesnā€™t go according to plan. At least weā€™re making progress :psyduck:

Well, the good news is you found the superboss. The bad news is, he has a few HP.

1 Like

Update tyme

Things definitely feel like theyā€™re accumulating to something big but I donā€™t think Iā€™m quite close to done here. I mean outside of defeating Legion which is an obvious mustā€¦ Thereā€™s got to be more to this, right? Either way Iā€™m hoping for some more and unique bosses to be fighting. Also Iā€™ve stolen things that I havenā€™t been able to craft yet. This is vexing me.

Update time

Trevor needs to slow his roll here. Still probably one of the hardest fights in the game especially when youā€™re not really expecting itā€¦ Or 7 levels lower than he is. Feels like everything is culminating to the end here or leastā€¦ It should. So one of the things I found out today is that the Spirits tank the FPS down to single digit numbers. Which is strange cause they donā€™t seem that resource intensive.

1 Like

Weā€™re back!

And better than ever! Well maybe not better. SO Iā€™m not going to lieā€¦ I kinda kept the bossfight long. I probably shouldnā€™t have, but still. Iā€™m now 99% sure this is the boss people hated to steal from cause itā€™s a bitch and seems sort of frame perfect. So yeah I will say most of the video is going to be the bossfight. Itā€™s interesting to see this boss be a boss again and not a normal enemy, though to be fair he has a few more tricks up his sleeve then previous incarnations.

That went well.

All is butts

So I did this one MONTHS back before this shit started happening. We are finally going to Draculaā€™s Castleā€¦ Or at least Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s what itā€™s supposed to be? Either way!! Itā€™s fairly samey as everything tends to be in this game. At least enemy variety is good.

Weā€™re so close now!

I feel like this is just here to filler cause I have no real thing to say about this. I appreciate everyone that ever comments and shares their views! I love you all. I donā€™t know what else to say about anything at this moment. Iā€™m feeling invigorated.

1 Like

The worst thing ever

Weā€™re right outside Dorkulaā€™s room! THE ROOM! You know the one. Also weā€™ve made something horrible and I hate myself for making it. It better give me like something SUPER FUCKING AWESOME down the line otherwise Iā€™m going to be super pissed.

1 Like