Awful teens in an awful state: Let's play MonsterHearts II!

Can’t take credit for making this. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/034/133/219.png

4 Likes

I have so many questions.

Not gonna be able to update on Friday like usual because I spent all day working on OTHER videos :iiam: but I’ll try to have them up on Monday.

My apologies for the delay!

I LIED:
(:tw: Violence?) Please let me know if I need to TW anything else because I’m just getting the videos up.
Session 10: Thanks for nothing!
Audio Files:
JUST ONE HUGE LONG ASS FUCKING VIDEO BECAUSE EFFORT
Bonus Video: Fire Emblem? Fire Emblem.

2 Likes

Hey all, just wanted to share some more fan art! This time, it’s a GIF

This is my rendition of Heather fighting the raccoons! I could only get one raccoon, though.

2 Likes
2 Likes

IT’S ME, THE DOUBLE POSTER, WE’RE STREAMING SOON. I HAVE NO IDEAS. IT’S GONNA BE GREAT. COME WATCH IF YOU DON’T VALUE YOUR TIME AT:
https://www.twitch.tv/batilisk

I AM EXTREMELY GOOD AT UPDATING MY LP ON TIME. Also… :confetti_ball: TRIPLE POST :confetti_ball:

Session Eleven, Ghoul School: (:tw: Violence, racism.)
Audio Files: One huge video again, sorry.
Bonus Video: Zero Cool

Next Wednesday we’ll be wrapping up ALL THE PLOT and then the session after that will be The Last MonsterHearts Session. After that we’ll probably mess around with one-shots for awhile before Jeff gets drunk enough to make the poor decision of running a Fellowship campaign for us.

That’s right, soon you’ll get to see me be a player. What does that mean? Well…
DELETE

2 Likes

Emotions are hard you guys. I’ve already bought the Constructed playbook; I will not have this problem on the next campaign.

Holly Conifer, Agent of Chaos, is hands down the most consistently entertaining PC of us all.

God, Max is the dumbest doofus. I love him.

I’m really glad that Spencer tries to pull the whole: “I can’t believe you would kill someone!” in the same session that Vinnie came back. He won’t kill someone to help is girlfriend, but he will kill someone for no goddamn reason at all.

I meant to say this, but I guess I didn’t: I’m guessing that “blood of a loved one” is supposed to represent something like: “someone loves you enough that they’re willing to hurt themselves to help you?” It’s a moot point now, but I want to know if I understand the concept.

I want to thank Prell for her guest appearance as Val. It was really short notice, but she put in a good performance nonetheless.

I also forgot to mention that I did search Craigslist for “demon punch” and I got results. It was for a gym membership; they had a Speed Demon-brand punching bag. I was so disappointed.

Man, this was a fun session!

Holly’s witch magic is all about intent and thematic meaning. The items you use have to have meaning to be effective, and for truly powerful spells there needs to be a real sacrifice from those involved.

Or she could be full of shit. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Me, not even religious: ::Makes up an entire religious interpretation so Ark can assure Jack he is still loved and known by God.::
@LoakaMossi, as Jack: "…K."
Me: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Me, an amazing GM: Uh… Sure. Yes, of course, absolutely.

Max Henry is the hero this campaign deserves.

My favorite part is that we’ve all come to understand each other’s characters so well that we occasionally answer for each other as jokes but it would be 100% totally in character.
Val: What about PDA?
Jeff, joking on Heather: They’ll never catch on!

Come in and join us! We’re streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/batilisk now!

Well…

Sometimes, Roll20 is a fucker.

I’d like to point out that hot roll was at a total of a +4 modifier.

It seems like roll20 just wants to see a player burned to ashes, or in this case Holly will not succeed at anything beyond breathing.

There were so many failed rolls this session oh my god.
Session Twelve: Roll Play
Audio Files: I’m just doing long videos from now on because it actually takes less time and I actually enjoy binging them.
Bonus Video: We’re in good hands.

Next Session is a short LAST SESSION and then ON TO FELLOWSHIP. Will I come up with a character concept that is more complex than gay crocodile? Probably not.

In closing:

1 Like

Hey, we’re streaming! twitch.tv/batilisk

Not sure if I’ll be able to update MonsterHearts this week because I’ll be at MAGFest and I don’t know if I’ll be able to claw out time to edit videos. I’ll try my best though.

1 Like

Working on the video (kind of) now. I’ll edit this post with it when it’s done.

Until then, check out this playlist of dead malls:

Session Thirteen: An End to All Good Things: It’s All Episode Zero Now
Bonus Video: NO REALLY IT’S ALL EPISODE 0.