Absolute Destiny, Apocalypse. Let's Play Revolutionary Girl Utena: Story of the Someday Revolution

It’s Friday and that means we’ve gotta finish off the Saionji route. Everything is exactly as it should be. Let’s put this behind us now.

Episode Twelve: Driving Me Up the Wall (:tw: Sexual themes)

As always you can find our co-commentators on the Twitter at @empandanada and @Lyrewulf and you can check out their Revolutionary Girl Utena Podcast Imagine Me & Utena by clicking on that link.

Sorry for how loud the game is in these videos, I hope it’s tolerable.

Shout out to @LoakaMossi for voicing the car speech even though he’s a bit too quiet to hear.

1 Like

We keep saying this game is canon, but honestly Saionji winning at all, let alone three times in a row, proves otherwise.

1 Like

Man, I am really quiet. You can barely hear me…

…that’s probably for the best.

I’m glad Panda has my back with good Nanami opinions.

1 Like

It’s Friday that means it’s time for a fresh Revolutionary Girl Utena update! Joining me today is GNU Order who has played many dating games with me in the past. He is not on these forums.

Episode Thirteen: Sister Act (:tw: Violence)

2 Likes

I bought the manga boxed set, what dark road have I set myself to?

This is literally the first comic book I’ve bought since my early 20s.

1 Like

It’s Friday! That means it’s time for another installment of Revolutionary Girl Utena: Story of the Someday Revolution.

Episode Fourteen: True Lies

Miki’s route is kind of boring and my good friend GNU Order deserved better. My thanks, as always, to @heyboots for recording all this.

That’s… certainly a line to end on. Maybe Yuri should have been removed from time after all.

It’s Friday! That’s LP update day! Today we’re starting the Juri Route with Noted Juri Fangirl @abbysayswords from Twitter.

Episode Fifteen: Juri Duty

1 Like

“Nanami rules” -Jenner, 2018

1 Like

Excuse me Juri’s hair is great I will not stand for this slander.

1 Like

Juri’s hair is good but the low-rez pixel art was not kind to her ringlets.

1 Like

Friday means I update, right?
Ok good.

Episode Sixteen: Locket Away

Next time, WE PLAY THE WHOLE DAMN GAME, SKIPPING NOTHING, AS WE PURSUE UTENA.
(I MIGHT RUN OUT OF EPISODE THOUGHTS!)

1 Like

When she was born, Juri punched the doctor in the face and ran to the arcade to start practicing her Chun-Li game. Not once since that day had she tasted defeat.

Ahhhh! I’m so glad the Juri route is the best one. It’s super cute, and I’m glad that while it keeps the tradition of, “you don’t end up in a relationship with the person,” it’s a relationship that allows both characters to grow a little. And it can still be canon, damn it!

1 Like

Hey its my birthday in 49 minutes.
Time to update our LPs. Joining us are @Fefnir and @LoakaMossi who I know I can talk to for hours at a time.

Episode Seventeen: Reintroduction

2 Likes

It’s Friday and we’re back.

Here’s TWO updates for ya’ll because we’ve got all the videos done.

Episode Eighteen: Masquerade
Episode Nineteen: Always Chigusa ( :tw: Stalking)

3 Likes

I’m… free.

3 Likes

It’s Thursday and I thought it was Friday so here’s two more videos!

Episode Twenty: Squeaky Clean ( :tw: Bullying!)
Episode Twenty-One: Apple of My Eye ( :tw: Bullying!)

1 Like

Whoops, I forgot I promised to make this.

2 Likes

Professor Yuri and the Mystery of Just Who the Heck That Person in the Mask Is

Hey remember when I thought it was Friday and it wasn’t. I did it again but in the wrong direction this time.

:siren:THE END OF THIS VIDEO IS :nsfw: :siren:

Episode Twenty-Two: Not Work Safe (:tw: Violence, mind control)

AND FINALLY, THE LAST VIDEO:
Episode Twenty-Three: Perfect Dork (:tw: Violence, mind control)

In order to get the context of this video you should watch Episode Eight first because this is a continuation of that one. Here’s a link: Episode Eight: Someone Help Me My MC is Dying

Lest I’m mistaken, and I have been mistaken many times, this may be the only comprehensive LP of this game on the Internet. And for the next week it’ll stay an LP Zone Exclusive LP until I make all the videos public and release my shame on the greater internet.

I want to thank ALL MY COMMENTATORS, this couldn’t have happened without you and I adore you all. I wanna thank all my viewer(s?) because you deserved so much better and finally, I want to thank Jeff because he did all the work and I just took all the credit.

Like my crappy content? You can find my friends and I up to no good in This thread!

It’s been a great time, byeeeee!

@moderators please move this thread to completed LPs but keep it open for comments.

1 Like