Zodi Streams: Quest For Top Surgery!

Hello! I’ve been starting to do some streams lately, and I just remembered there’s a streaming area here, so I figured I’d start posting them here as well! As the title currently suggests, the main goal of streaming is fundraising for top surgery.

I’m doing that by going through old games I LPed using text, but with my actual voice instead! We finished Super Mario Sunshine, and have moved onto Psychonauts, which we’ll likely finish next week!

I typically stream every Saturday at 12:30 Eastern time, and you can find me here! and I have my stream VODs up on Youtube, you can check them all over here.

Thank you all very much for reading and, if you this interests you, I hope to see you there!

Ah, forgot to post the newest stream VODs here because it’s not yet something I’m used to doing. We just finished up a technical difficulty laden but still very enjoyable stream of the Psychonauts VR game, the Rhombus of Ruin. Check it out! This is a blind playthrough, in more ways than one.

and part 2, because of aforementioned technical difficulties.

We’re streaming Sly Cooper and the Thevius Raccoonus! Here’s the vod for stream one!