Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker (Wet Breath of the Wild)

It’s time for…The Thing.

Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker [30] TRIFORCE HUNT

Video Length: 53:11

Yeah this one’s a little long. It comes with the fact that I am a little distracted at times when it comes to…you know, doing the thing I have to do, but also just with the fact that this entire EVENT is really really stupid. Our goal here is to find all eight pieces of the triforce of Courage so we can get back to Hyrule. They never really say why this is needed, but the answer is pretty clear. Link, this Link anyway, is just a random regular reincarnation, he isn’t actually some fated hero. So we need to earn the Triforce. That’s neat and all, but the execution is pretty bad! The IN-Credible Chart Tingle sent us gives us the location of every Triforce piece, and I have conflicted feelings about this like I do with the locations of the last two dungeons. I kind of wouldn’t of minded if we had to go out and find them ourselves…but also it’s nice to just be told where they are.

The problem of course is the getting of them. Now, in the Wii U version, they’ve made this…easier, in that five of the eight pieces are just right there for you to get. The last three, however, are hidden by Triforce charts. Charts that you cannot read, and must have Tingle decypher for almost 400 rupees a pop. In the original Gamecube game, EVERY Triforce piece was hidden by a Triforce Chart, so you had to pay nearly 4000 rupees to finish the game! Also, you…you have to go FIND the triforce shards where the chart says they are. It’s a very poorly thought out idea, though it does come from a cool place. It’s kinda cool to find treasure maps to find treasure, especially in a game that’s so clearly pirate inspired. But this is a little much. We get given a chart that leads us to a puzzle that gets us a chart that we must pay money to Tingle for so that we may go to the random island it points to to THEN find the Triforce shard. It’s…rough.

Anyway, I have nothing of real interest to say in this little write up portion about this sequence. I say what needs to really be said in video. So yeah, I hope you enjoyed. I’ll see you guys next time for…uh…a hell of a time. Because next time we’re going to get 100% completion, except for the like two things we need to go to the final dungeon to get. This will be a mess, and I might not get it done by Monday.

1 Like

Zodi never misses an update.

Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker [31] Island Adventure

Video Length: Exactly one big ole hour.

So. In this episode we get through…everything. We visit every island in the game, we chart it out with Mr Fish, we collect everything of import (and some of non-importance) on the island, and we get every single Treasure Chart, as well as salvage every single bit of treasure. This is agony incarnate, and probably one of the worst things about The Wind Waker. Something I noticed while doing this, because I’ve never DONE this before, is that…there isn’t even any special “thing” to the treasure charts. It’s just that there is a single chart (be it Triforce or otherwise) that relates to each tile of the map. Every island has exactly one super shiny treasure chart based treasure to salvage. Realizing this made it easier to navigate, but it’s still kind of annoying that this is the case. But yeah, we do…everything we can. By the end of this video, the only content left even looking at is in the final dungeon (and the Nintendo Gallery, but we’ll do that once we get the final dungeon going).

I very clearly sped up a lot of this, because…without editing this would probably me almost three hours of video, and nothing of interest even begins to happen. There’s a lot of combat challenges that aren’t really compelling because as fun as this combat is, it runs out of steam after the 11th time you’ve fought the same unending horde of minor enemies. That said, some things that are worth talking about happen, and I’ll be sure to point them out. Starting with…the thing I bloody forgot was even in this video I’ve been staring at the ocean for so long.

In every dungeon there is a mystery chest, hidden from even the compass. Some how in every dungeon I explicitly rubbed my face against the area where it is without realizing that it was the important area. If you drop a bomb near it, it’ll reveal the chest, and within is a golden Tingle Statue! Every dungeon has one, and we go and collect them all. Getting all of them reveals Knuckle, the youngest Tingle brother. In the original game, using the Tingle Tuner on Outset Island let you talk with Knuckle, who got exiled for losing these statues, and through the use of the Tingle Tuner Color (an original gameboy color, as opposed to the regular Tuner’s Gameboy Advance) you can unlock him as a sort of navigational partner in the Tuner. He’d tell you where each statue was, and using a special Tingle Bomb you can reveal the statues and get em. Each statue you get makes Tingle pay you 50 rupees…apparently. And getting all of them has Tingle pay you 500 rupees…again, apparently. I never figured out how to get Tingle to pay me, so all of this was for basically no reason except to get Knuckle so we can complete the Nintendo Gallery with his photo. In the original game, Knuckle was not needed to complete the Nintendo Gallery.

The next thing of note that I can…even scarcely remember is Spectacle Island. The secret home of everyone’s favorite “not even remotely into this” game shop man, Salvatore! He has another bomb based battleship esque minigame, though in this case it’s about aiming a real cannon (not a cartoon one, a real dang cannon!) at some explosive barrels. You get ten shots, and I honestly find this minigame super easy but it’s actually very hard, I’m just really good at it. You have to beat it twice, and I do so without failing.

Another thing we do during this hell video is fight Orca once more. This by itself took upwards of 30 minutes because of how lengthy it is. Getting 500 hits takes a long time, and having to not get hit three times for the entire duration is a biiit much. I won’t be getting the reward for 999, which is a ton of rupees and Orca making a joke about how your finger must be tired. God you have no idea sword man.

During this hot mess we finally do the trading quest and it’s…really really super garbage. There are three traveling merchants (who are definitely not gorons) in the world, and you have to play hot potatoe with them and the item you got from Zunari, plus some rupees. As it turns out if you just do a delay between Mother and Child Island and Greatfish island, with exactly one detour over to Shark Island for the last merchant, you can get everything without any real effort. And that’s like in comparison to the fact that this quest requires no effort at all since it’s just talking to people. Once you get all the unique flower type items, Zunari happily rewards you with the Magic Armor, a glowing purple crystal that converts heart damage into rupee damage, which is actually fairly useful considering rupees are entirely useless after a certain point and we’re going to end this with almost 4000 of them, and that’s after paying all the awful prices. But if you continue the trading chain until you get the Shopping Guru Statue, and give it to the goron on Greatfish isle, you get a Heart Piece. Finally in an addendum to all that, if you fill up all 14 outside placements with an item from the trading quest, the man on the bench in Windfall gives you another Heart Piece. So all of this is required to get at least two pieces of heart. Also, later on we return to Zunari’s shop to see how big it gets with all the items and…jeez it gets huge and fancy. I kinda like it actually, and that at least makes me kind of glad I did it.

We also finally get a silver membership from Beedle! He gives us the complimentary ID, which we can exchange at any of this stores for a reward. The reward is him saying thank you and saying we are nice. Since…you know. Complimentary. It’s a joke. Then he tells us about the gold membership, if we get up to 60 purchases in his shop ship. It’s unlikely I will get this, but if you do he gives us a return on our investments into his store…to the grand total of one single green nickel. This is the second one rupee gag the game does, the other being the auction house trading chart for Windfall Island leads to a chest containing one single rupee. Sadly slash thankfully, this is changed to 50 rupees in the Wii U version because they realized this was garbage of the utmost caliber and made their treasure chart stuff even worse.

Speaking of charts and stuff being worse, throughout this video we interact with the dice reef, Reefs that look like dice blocks. By killing everything within the reef, a treasure chest appears and you’ve gotta Deku Leaf over to it. This is probably my least favorite aspect of this entire thing, because it’s not all that fun to do ship combat in this, truth be told, and because it’s a needlessly complicated pain to get to the treasure chests…and in the end each treasure chest has a chart in it so it’s not even a reward anyway! Which is just a feature of this entire chunk of the game I do not like. I do not like being rewarded with a map that lets me go get a treasure. I like to just get a thing for doing the puzzle or challenge. The extra layer of nonsense is…well, nonsense.

The next really important thing to touch on is the final island we visit in the game, the Flight Control Platform. Run by two dudes who may or may not actually be true Rito’s (it’s unclear) you must set up the wind so you can fly forward, and complete their challenge for a heart piece. Even with max magic and perfect understanding of the mechanics and execution, this is actually really stupidly tough? I won it by like a single point of a distance unit and that’s kind of ridiculous.

And finally…finally, after all is said and done, the final thing we do for this video…it’s the Korok tree watering side quest. A bunch of Koroks, scattered throughout the ocean (but not so much that it’s impossible to reach them all in a reasonable fashion). You get 30 minutes to do this in the Wii U version, 20 in the Gamecube version (and your sail is slower though) and it is overall not a very good side quest. Timed stuff is stressful and sailing takes foreeever. And since I started this at night I got mostly no music. I’ve solved this in editing, don’t worry. For doing this, we get our final Heart Piece, bringing us up to an even keel 20 hearts inside of our small baby chest.

I hope you all enjoyed this, those who watch this. I’m going to go sleep for an eternity. Next time, we finish up this game…or at least the puzzle gallery. THEN the game!

1 Like

And so it begins.

Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker [32] Ganon’s Tower

Video Length: 27:16

Without further ado, we sail back through the ring of light and return to Hyrule. The ancient place has seen better days, even compared to when we first saw it. The statues are destroyed, mainly the Link one. And within the secret chamber…Zelda is okay. Until we arrive then she gets kidnapped. Womp womp. We face off against two Mighty Darknuts that are airdropped in on us, who’s capes must be destroyed before you can even begin to slice their armour off. Overall it’s not that hard a fight, but it’s in tight quarters in an area with fire walls so you can get pretty messed up if you’re not careful. With those guys dispatched, we leave the castle and take down the barrier around it so we can venture out into Hyrule proper. Or at least, what’s left of it. A winding road that leads to the depths below Ganon’s Tower, the only way to get to it. And within we find…a questionable gameplay decision.

Ganon’s Tower isn’t really much of a final dungeon. Like Ocarina of Time, it has us doing a bit of a final exam, with each dungeon having a room dedicated to it. Just unlike Ocarina, instead of being a series of puzzles, it’s…a single actual room that is just a lengthy hallway that is only minorly enjoyable to get through. Use the dungeon items from those dungeons and go in. What makes this more unique is the fact that at the end of it, you have a boss refight! And to make it clear that these are like magical flashbacks, the door you go through has the colour drained from it, the music gets all weird, and…you don’t have any items you would have during that fight except for the Master Sword and Mirror Shield. The bosses are completely unchanged, meaning Jalhalla and Mogera are…kind of massive wastes of time (though Jalhalla is as always relatively quick due to the Hurricane Slash). All in all these fights just…aren’t super good? I feel like there’s a more interesting way to do something like this, but I’m not quite sure how. Maybe make it so that you do get all your items, and they let you do something to quicken or otherwise changes up the fight. Say, you use the Skull Hammer on Gohma and it smashes her shell, or the Hookshot to rip Kalle Demos over to you. Things like that. Would still make Jalhalla and Mogera hard to differentiate but that’s because having boss refights in a game where the bosses are effectively puzzles DOESN’T MAKE ANY SEEEENSE. It’s just not something that feels “right”.

After cutting down our old and not so old foes (I swear Mogera’s body is still warm and we have to refight it…) we can make our way further into Ganon’s Tower. Within we find a simple chamber with two identical rooms, one which we must leap into the darkness to progress, which is incredibly hard to intuit though the hint they leave for a further puzzle also implies you gotta do the jump so there’s that. Also, when you enter, it makes a very clear showing of pointing out the candle numbers underneath portraits of the bosses. And in the other identical room, which has water, it has crystal switches underneath those portraits. And if you’ve been to the previous room it then proceeds to slowly, methodically, show the exact same order again to make it very clear that “this is how you solve the puzzle” and once again I feel like going off on “Fi did nothing wrong” rant. But I won’t. Solving this puzzle lets the King get into the Tower, and opens up a ring of dark that transports us up to the Forsaken Fortress, if we need to return to the surface for anything. Which I think is pretty cool from a flavor standpoint, and is useful if the bosses gave you a hard time. Finally, with that said and done, we leap into the pit. And then it’s time for…another really bad mistake.

Deep within the depths of Ganon’s Tower, we find our good friend Phantom Ganon! If we get a hit on him he poofs away to escape, dropping his sword. The hint above ground told us to watch the hilt, and it always falls to face a door, letting us through this otherwise basically unsolvable maze. We then do this entire loop like four times more than we ever needed to do. Phantom Ganon changes up some of his moves during it, by switching to Ganondorf’s macross missle massacre style magic spell (which you can reflect like that one, but due to the Hurrican Slash is actually HARDER, huh) but overall it’s just the same tennis match over and over again. At the end of the maze we get the Light Arrows! I don’t know why they’re here, presumably to keep them hidden, but we didn’t do anything to really reveal them…but whatever. We have the Light Arrows now. With a bit of magic, these bad boys will destroy anything it touches, so long as it’s evil. And to show it off we get one final fight against Phantom Ganon, who’s smart enough to dodge now! Unfortunately for him, charging takes time, as I’ve shown quite a lot. SOMEONE hasn’t been watching my videos, clearly. With Phantom Ganon gone, we can progress upward into the tower…and into the end of the video. After I perforate some enemies with Light Arrows, which is always fantastic. Hope you all enjoyed folks. Next time…is the end.

1 Like

So it goes with the wind.

Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker [33] [FINALE] Ganon

Video Length: 33:44

We enter into the room we left off last time, and finally confront our foe. Standing over a sleeping Zelda, Ganon taunts us a bit before revealing that this is not the true Ganon, but instead a monsterous puppet the man himself is controlling. Se begins the second to last boss of the game, and the final thing we need a picture of. I’ll post a bonus video later to show off all the figurines and stuff later, for now lets focus on the task at hand. Puppet Ganon is overall not the best boss in the world, but it’s alright. He throws punches at you, and you’ve gotta cut his strings with the boomerang. Simple enough, though because of how the strings move and how the boomerang reacts to them, you end up typically getting more hits in then you actually intend, which is a good thing for the most part! Once all the strings are cut, it becomes easy as pie to shoot a light arrow at the Puppet’s crystal tail, causing massive damage. Three hits, and the puppet is destroyed!

Except that’s not it. This fight is actually divided into three phases, and that was just phase one. Phase two is a spider puppet that is honestly rather easy, but also the best phase of the fight. All you need to do is position yourself behind the puppet before it falls from the ceiling and give him a good arrowing. After that is the snake form, which…is really bad and probably double the length of both phases due to how it’s so wild and chaotic in how it moves around. The only way to stop it briefly is to smack the puppet’s face with your sword, which is no easy task considering it’s entire body is a hurt box effectively. You can also drop bait to make it swirl around in tight circles and turn it into a timing game, but I’ve never been good at that. I find it unendingly hilarious that despite all the awful features of this boss fight, this is my best run of this phase ever. With the puppet destroyed, all that’s left is to climb up to the top of Ganon’s tower to face the big man himself.

We pass the point of no return, and find ourselves on the top of Ganon’s tower, overlooking Hyrule. For his part Ganon is overlooking Zelda, focused more on the triforce than the land he once south to take over. We confront him, and we get a bit of characterization for him. What initially spurred him to act, so long ago, was a sort of greed. The Gerudo people lived in a horrible desert, the days scorched the land and the night chilled the flesh. And the wind, howling as you’d expect, tore to the bone. Hyrule was basically a paradise to him, and so he coveted that. That idea of having a place for his people to live that wouldn’t be terribly hard, where they could survive, maybe even prosper. This is what opened him up to evil. And we know how the rest of this story goes. For the second time Ganon has all three pieces of the Triforce within his grasp…and this time he’s not going to mess around. He very quickly and easily beats the crap out of Link, and combines the triforce shards of Wisdom, Courage, and Power together, creating the full Triforce. One must only lay their hand upon it and make a wish. And then we get one of the best moments in…I think any Zelda game.

The King of Red Lions, good ole King Hyrule, was established relatively early on to be this sort of spirity ghost boy who teleports around. So he sneaks in inbetween Ganon monologes and touches the triforce while Ganon’s hand is just outstretched and…you get this moment, this feeling that Ganondorf is maybe five seconds away from breaking down. This is the closest he’s ever gotten…the closest he ever WILL get. And he got it sniped out from under him at the last possible second. The King wishes upon the Triforce to wash away their past, to wipe out Hyrule and give a future to those above. And so the magic barrier sealing Hyrule off from the rest of the ocean starts to fade, and the ocean comes rushing in. And Ganon breaks. And the Triforce leaves. Witht his last real chance of winning literally snatched from his very palm, Ganon draws his swords (two scimitars, though stylized, which reminds me of the Gerudo guards from OOT) and begins to fight. If he can’t wish for it, he’ll do it himself. Let us tear apart that which binds us!

The final boss fight is actually quite hard. Ganon is the strongest fighter we’ve seen yet, with elaborate moves (all reminescent of the Gerudo guards, incidently) and a lot of power behind said moves. We cannot hit him normally, and no item we have other than the Master Sword will draw his attention. The only way we can win this is by parrying, and for the first time in this game you have to parry at the right time or you won’t actually hit jack. It’s a really good back and forth, and while yes it does involve a lot of waiting it’s also not a lot at all because Ganon is SUPER aggressive, and he gets more aggressive as you fight. Tetra is actually helping you out in this fight too, peppering him with Light Arrows that can give you some extra stun time, though eventually he starts blocking those. And eventually he starts blocking your parries. Oh dear. After surviving for awhile, Zelda tells you the plan. She’s gonna shoot a light arrow at YOU, and the Mirror Shield (which reflects all light) will bounce it back at Ganon with such speeds that he won’t be able to dodge it. Do this a few times, and Ganon will swing one last desperate attack that’ll let us finish it. If Youtube allows you to, try to look at this frame by frame, because it’s fantastic. Link gets the Mirror Shield torn from his arm by the attack, and as he leaps up into the air swinging his sword he knocks Ganon’s head back just enough to position it perfectly for the final downward thrust!

And what a thrust it is. This is a kids game right? Ganon gets that sword shoved right up in their. The wind begins to howl, and Ganondorf, the person, is slain. No more (at least in this timeline…) shall this Gerudo man haunt our steps. We talk with the King, but much as we’d like our good old friend to return with us…he cannot. Hyrule’s days are over, and even when we DO find our new land…it’ll be our new land. It won’t be his Hyrule, regardless of the name. With a happy smile the King fades away, as the ocean crashes down and erases his kingdom from the world. Link and Tetra are shielded by magic, and lifted up once more to the surface, where her pirate crew (and Aryl in a cute pirate skull dress) await. After the credits we get a scene of Link and Tetra’s crew setting off to do what they promised the King they’d do…to find land. And so it ends.

Minor gameplay thing: For beating the game we gain access to new game plus, of sorts. It saves our figurine status but that’s it, buuut it also makes it so that Aryl starts with her pirate dress, and Link’s hero tunic doesn’t replace his lobster pyjamas (in game it’s invisible clothes. Good thing this ISN’T Breath of the Wild or we’d be having Master Shortpants running around in actual shortpants!). This version of the game also has the ancient hylian text come out as readable english, and while it’s interesting it’s also not 100% compelling since it basically just tells us stuff we learn as we play. Heroes, reincarnation, etc etc.

But yeah. That’s it. That’s the end. I hope you all enjoyed.

And so we end the Wind Waker (well, next Monday I’m posting the bonus video for the figurines but this is the last actually important update). This game is…considered a classic, and for reasons that I feel are quite evident. If you’re going for 100% completion, and for the period of time that it takes to get the Triforce of Courage shards, it kind of falls flat. It also arguably falls flat with the last two dungeons, especially Mogera in my personal opinion. But once Puppet Ganon is gone and all that’s left is Ganon himself, and the writing can finally come back to give us some plot…the game suddenly returns to that level it had at the beginning, during the first third of the game, and it ends on such a good note. This game sticks the landing hard, and I think it’s telling just how much people still love this game despite it’s very clear and evident flaws how much that matters.

As I said in video, while Zelda 2 is the first direct sequel, and a few games here and there are like “hey yo look a reference” this is the first game to really make an explicit idea of “a timeline” be a thing that matters, to make an explicit connecting thread between games. This game takes place in the future after Ganon devestated the land, and Link returned to the past. Leaving them without a hero. So when he next rose up, they had no one to fight. So they called on the Gods, and so came down the flood that creates the world of Wind Waker. It’s a really cool plot to me, the idea that…because of time shinanigans Link doesn’t actually die in this timeline so the cycle of reincarnation is kinda borked. Maybe it only matters to me. But yeah, Wind Waker nails the ending perfectly, with some beautifully shot scenes and just…the most heartrending laugh from Ganon. Yes, he’s the villain, but…it’s hard not to feel bad for him when he’s so clearly broken by what happened.

So yeah. In summary…Wind Waker is super great. To those who watched, I’m glad you all enjoyed. It was a little touch and go on the end I was in a bit of a bad place, but we pulled through and finished this bad boy. As always I’d like to thank the support of my friends, my patrons, and you viewer type people. Contributions and just watching and having fun are what keep me going. With that in mind, lets take a look at what’s next for me. Because…it’s time for a vote!

This vote is gonna be for the next just general game. I’ve used the term B side for it before, or “single game playthrough” since Zelda is part of a “Series wide playthrough” where I intend to play all the games". I’m bad at naming things. But yeah, this vote is also special becaaause…while I can make no actual promises, due to emotional "bleh"ness and still being kinda sick and stuffed up and still not being in the best living situation for this sort of thing, I will be at least trying to make this next LP be voiced! So yeah lets take a look at our options this go around. (If you feel any are missing from this last, it’s because I’m holding down some of the options for later to sort of clear the list out and stuff.)

What Will Yon Zodi Play Next!?
1: Zodi’s Choice - I was gonna make this a Patron specific poll if it won to choose between one blind or one not blind game, but the blind game got beat by me so…hey, surprises!
2: Kid Icarus Uprising - The return of everyone’s favorite dumb idiot angel, Pit! A sort of SHMUP/Beatemup crossbreed game that’s super long
3: Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis - A tactics RPG with a good story and interesting mechanics. Also permadeath. Functionally blind, have seen it played but have no played myself
4: Evoland - Let’s talk about the history of RPGS in general. A cute little game that goes through various RPG tropes and stuff. Blind, but seems fascinating to me
5: Harvest Moon More Friends of Mineral Town - Farm’n’Date game with adorable and cute anime boys
6: Custom Robo for the Gamecube - A silly arena shooter style game with customization, and a…lets call it wackadoo plot involving ESPers and micro robots
7: Ronin - Quasi turn based stealth game featuring a motorcycle helmet wearing ninja girl and a katana
8: Psychonauts - Ye old classic story of a circus boy running away to join regular civilization. By which we mean psychic summer camp. Collectathon style game. I have Words And Opinions about this game
9: Bioshock - FPS in the vein of System Shock, about one man’s fun trip down to the water city known as Rapture. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
10: Dishonoured - Please don’t make me play a blind stealth FPS. We’re a cool assassin and also the setting is called “whalepunk” and that’s just really good actually this is about all I know! It involves cthulhu powers!
11: Pikmin 2 - After making use of the native inhabitants to save his life, Captain Olimar has returned to the Pikmin planet for a far more noble purpose: Capatalism.
12: IB - Indie horror game. Intending to go through this blind when/if it wins, literally no idea what it’s about.
13: Deus Ex - The robot cops have to stop the bad guys from doing bads. It’s one of the most famous story driven quasi RPG fps games in history. This is the original not the one we didn’t ask for.
14: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus - Racoon thief must get revenge on the five people who murdered his family and stole his book. One of my favorite games of all time and probably my favorite on this list?

And that’s the list. Goodness that’s…lengthy. Let’s hope we can cut a few of these down yo. Poll is here, please vote dangit. But yeah…again, thank you to everyone for enjoying this. I’ll see you all next time, for a fun little bonus video on Figurines. Also I know I said it’d release Monday but that was me forgetting Friday exists and I can’t find where I said this to fix it rip me.

EDIT: Er, this thread isn’t done ignore that if you got that. Sorry!

1 Like

And the rest is silence.

Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker [B1] Figurines

Video Length: 31:01

Like I say in video, this one doesn’t have much in the way of commentary, but I do think you should give it a look. Each figurine has a pretty fun description, ranging from a lengthy description of the character and some secret traits about them, to being “look we ran out of ideas this person exists” and it’s all pretty fun, and I point out a few easter eggs on the figurines as well. I really like how the figurines look, it’s just a shame about getting them is all. Honestly, this side quest is kind of not super good. On the one hand it’s good that they don’t hide a collectable behind it…but also it’s actually finishable before the final boss so they could of and it’d be fine, though also unfine since it’s possible to miss some people and thus forever ruin your chance of getting it. So it’s a heck of a mixed bag.

But yeah, that’s it for bonus videos. Wind Waker is officially done, put a fork in it. Or spoon if you prefer eating with a spoon heck I don’t know I eat salad with a spoon. Point is, it’s done, and I don’t have much more to say about this game. It is, on the whole, a very good Zelda game. So what’s next?

Well, it was a close poll, but the winner was Sly Cooper! I’m going to be taking a week off to prepare and just also relax, maybe finish editing my book so I can send it off to publishers, but come November 27…it’s time to do a furry crime. See you all there guys, hope you enjoyed.

and THAT’S the thread. @moderators you can move the thread to Archives, but keep it open for posting on the off chance anyone does.

1 Like