Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Wheelie Breakers: Zen and the Art of Deck Maintenance

I love Jack Atlas,

:siren: FINAL UPDATE TIME! :siren:

For the final video, we’re racing into the future and taking on the final challenge of the game: the Grand Prix mode! Now facing off against seven other racers, we’re going to need to pull out all the stops in order to get ahead of the chaos! For this challenge, we’ve brought TheJayOfSpade back to talk about further ideas on what the 5 Ds stand for, other Yu-Gi-Oh! video game appearances, and more!

Thanks for watching! Gonna take a couple weeks off but I should be back before the end of the year with a new LP project. Hope to see you all then, and remember to always take care of your bike as well as you take care of your deck!

2 Likes

Well that was fun. A great LP of a sort of okay game. Thank for make Chorps.

Also what does the “Solid Vision” tag on some of the racers mean?

1 Like

That just means they’re jacking in via the VR machines we were using at the start. It’s a flavor thing for all the characters we faced in the prelims when they appear in Grand Prix.

Neat, and I kinda expected that, but I wasn’t sure if it had any mechanical impact.

Also god bless Bobobo’s version of Slifer the Sky Dragon.

Congrats on earning all those JPEGS; the reward that all true bikers Duel Runners strive for.

Probably the best part of that Yu-Gi-Oh cameo in Bo-bobo is that it was actually drawn by Kazuki Takahashi, the author of Yu-Gi-Oh, which was probably obvious from the art style. You know you’ve made it big when another famous author is willing to draw his own cameo in your story.

1 Like

Well, the Pharoah was. We still got a Sawai drawn Slifer

:reasons:

4 Likes
4 Likes