You Hold The Key: The Steam Game/Key Trading Thread

Imgur

There’s a thread like this on another forum, so I figured… why not do it here? In this thread, post the Steam games you have that’d you’d be willing to part with, and if you like, post a game you are looking for. If you’re comfortable with it, you could even post your Steam name to make trades through there.

It’s probably not a good idea to just post keys, even if you have no interest in trading them, as it might just get gobbled up by key-scraping bots or something.

HAVE:
AaAaAA!! A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
Bob Came In Pieces
Broforce
Chuck’s Challenge 3D
Fearless Fantasy
FTL: Advanced Edition
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
MURI
Natural Selection 2
Octodad: Dadliest Catch*
Punch Club
Remember Me
Rock of Ages
Rogue Legacy
Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad
Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent
The Stanley Parable*
Super Meat Boy*
Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe
Super Win The Game
The Narrator is a Dick
Volchaos
Volgarr the Viking
VVVVVV
X-Blades
You Must Build A Boat
and a few others…

WANT:

Nothing jumps immediately to mind.

The other thread has rules for contests involving Steam games. That could also be cool, but I figured I’d keep it simple.

I’m not sure how to post a link to my Steam page, but if you search “King Kool” and look for the one with my avatar, you can add me if you are interested in any of these.

EDITED to add: The ones with asterisks were from the current Humble Bundle, and since you can’t actually ‘trade’ them for anything, those are for anyone who wants them. I already owned those games, so please take them off me hands.

I have a How to Survive key that is looking for a good home; just PM me and I will give it to ya.