World's Worst At Games Since 2011 - kalonZombie Streams

Welcome!

I’m kalonZombie, LP superstar extraordinaire and just the worst at playing video games. I’m so bad. Like… wow.
Hey there, you’re an all star if you follow me. Go play.

So what do you stream?

Oh all sorts of stuff. Anything from Jackbox games to retro stuff, but mostly modern console games. Not too long ago I streamed the entirety of Kingdom Hearts 2 HD. Yeah, that Kingdom Hearts 2. Basically 100%ed it too.

I’m a little insane sometimes.

When do you stream?

Monday 9 PM Eastern - Game night! I just stream a game of whatever I want for an hour or two or three.
Tuesday 9 PM Eastern - Pinball Night! I stream one or two pinball tables from Pinball Arcade for an hour each.
Wednesday 9 PM Eastern - Game night! I just stream a game of whatever I want for an hour or two or three.
Thursday 9 PM Eastern - Pinball Night! I stream one or two pinball tables from Pinball Arcade for an hour each.
Friday 9 PM Eastern - Game night! I just stream a game of whatever I want for an hour or two or three.
Saturday and Sunday - Nothing planned but that doesn’t mean I don’t stream. Keep an eye on my twitter.

What’s up with the lack of VODs?

I only recently switched back to Twitch after an extended period of time away from the service, having gone over to Hitbox (and Beam for a month or so). Now that I’m back and finally having Twitch automatically keep the VODs, I realize there’s a bit of a lack of backlog there. Never fear, though! I upload all my VODs up to my youtube channel, PLUS they’re actually at a higher quality since OBS Studio is nice and lets you record at a different bitrate than what you stream at.

Here’s all the VODs. All of them.

I also make playlists of games I’ve played on stream to completion.

Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (Challenge Mode / Platinum Trophy Mopup Run)
The Wolf Among Us
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories
Shovel Knight
Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
Kingdom Hearts 2
Metal Gear Rising: Revengence
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut
Another Metroid 2 Remake
Darksiders
Metroid: Zero Mission
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune
Batman - A Telltale Series
Bloodborne
Tales From The Borderlands
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Dark Souls
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Who else is there?

I have a bunch of cool and good friends to help me stream! I mostly hang out in a particular Discord to stream. If you want in, just ask me, and if you’re a sufficiently cool enough dude, I’ll shoot you a link!

1 Like

If you ever come up with a schedule, please make a post for me (and tag me) so I can link it in the OP of the Stream Schedules topic, btw! :slight_smile:

Will do, Void!

Hey there, tonight at 7 P.M. EST I’ll be streaming more Dark Souls! In case you’ve missed it so far, here are the previous parts.

Part 1 - Asylum Demon and Taurus Demon
Part 2 - Bell Gargoyles
Part 3 - Moonlight Butterfly and Capra Demon
Part 4 - Gaping Dragon

Big Dick Rick’s adventures are continuing still! Here’s what I’ve neglected to link so far.

Part 5 - Traversing Blight Town
Part 6 - Chaos Witch Quelaag
Part 7 - Iron Golem
Part 8 - Ornstein and Smough
Part 9 - Ceaseless Discharge
Part 10 - Stray Demon

I’ve finished Dark Souls! Big Dick Rick’s adventures may be over, but Weeaboozo the Jester will be starting hers tonight at 7!

Part 11 - Sif the Great Gray Wolf, Four Kings, and Pinwheel
Part 12 - Gravelord Nito and Seath the Scaleless
Part 13 - Dark Sun Gwyndolin, Demon Firesage, Centipede Demon, and Bed of Chaos
Part 14 - Sanctuary Guardian, Knight Artorias, Manus Father of the Abyss, Black Dragon Kalameet, and Gwyn Lord of Cinder

##UPDATE

I have a schedule now!

Monday 9 PM Eastern - Game night! I just stream a game of whatever I want for an hour or two or three.
Tuesday 9 PM Eastern - Pinball Night! I stream one or two pinball tables from Pinball Arcade for an hour each.
Wednesday 9 PM Eastern - Game night! I just stream a game of whatever I want for an hour or two or three.
Thursday 9 PM Eastern - Pinball Night! I stream one or two pinball tables from Pinball Arcade for an hour each.
Friday 9 PM Eastern - Game night! I just stream a game of whatever I want for an hour or two or three.
Saturday and Sunday - Nothing planned but that doesn’t mean I don’t stream. Keep an eye on my twitter.

I don’t know why I posted that schedule because until I’m done Final Fantasy V for the Four Job Fiesta I’m not playing anything else, really.

Starts in 10.

www.twitch.tv/kalonzombie

Starts in 15. Last time we got our last job! This time we’re escaping Exdeath’s Fortress and exploring the second world.

www.twitch.tv/kalonzombie