When the fire fades, the ash will rise... Let's Play Dark Souls 3

The ringed city dlc is pretty interesting so far. Sadly my run was ended against the brick wall that was Friede.

It’s going to become apparent that having only one person with us who has intimate knowledge of playing this DLC is probably for the best. I’m going to get really good at frustrating Iggy with my terrible combat and platforming decisions, so three people constantly owning me would just be too much.

Not to say it won’t be totally undeserved, but still.

1 Like

Huh, I don’t remember having to own you. You’re plenty good at that yourself.

4 Likes

DAMMIT IGGY!!! I’VE BEEN OWNED AGAIN!

3 Likes

This happens so much you’d think you wouldn’t be surprised.

update

Guest Commentators: @IGgy and @prahanormal

I blatantly refuse to use a plunging attack, get owned by the same weapon TWICE, and almost die real hard.

So, yeah, it’s time for more Dark Souls 3!

2 Likes

I’m very excited for the next episode.

update

Um… uhhhhh… vague gestures at the first couple of minutes of this video

So, yeah, the swamp. If you’re ever here, just skip the whole thing. There isn’t a lot here for you, but do not, DO NOT, forget to open that shortcut though.

4 Likes

update

Guest Commentary: @IGgy and @prahanormal

It’s finally time for… ~T H A T   M O M E N T~… so I hope you’re ready, because it’s almost here. Also, Iggy outs himself as a Game Theorist, I finally turn my PVP luck around… kind of, and Andy and Lobo learn a bit about a Dark Souls NPC that fucking no one remembers.

I also hope you enjoy the latest and greatest in Let’s Play editing, because this is my magnum opus.

and

MIDIR DID NOTHING WRONG

2 Likes

Aren’t we all Miyazaki, if you think about it?

Wow, impressive. Can’t believe you somehow managed to edit the video to make it appear as though I’m not saying the correct thing first even though that’s what I did and got it wrong later as a very funny joke, the laughter of which you somehow managed to remove. This is really next level. A fine Dark Soul to you.

1 Like

We love you, Iggy. That being said…

A fine Dark Soul to you.

WHAT. DOES. THIS. MEAN???

Everytime i’ve seen Lapp, my finger just twitches towards the right trigger to heavy attack him mostly to finally end the scourge that is Patches.

PATCHES IS A SAINT. :silenthill::silenthill::silenthill:

Patches never goes hollow because he never loses his purpose in life: To trick people into falling off cliffs with the promise of treasure.

That being said, the Lapp sidequest is incredibly underwhelming. The Skull Gravestone doesn’t do anything that the statue of Velka doesn’t, Lapp is obviously Patches from the start, what with having the same voice and name (albeit in a different language), and the payoff is almost meaningless (A fine dark soul to you, what?).

The Ringed City kinda isn’t that great.

1 Like

The talk about Patches helping because he negates fall damages makes me wish the spell that does that just spawned patches behind you to punt you off whatever ledge.

1 Like

They already got pretty close with the spell that actually reduces fall damage:

Untitled

I mean, look at that, it’s already a boot. Now, all they have to do is add the rest of Patches, spawn him behind you, and the rest will follow naturally.

3 Likes

i’m just picturing the Wrath of God spell, now just spawning Patches behind everyone in a certain radius and booting them for damage.

1 Like

update

This is a DLC with good boss fights, right? I’m pretty sure I promised some good boss fights, so let’s see some more of those good boss fights.

PS:

The grammar and wording of this is all jacked because I took another ad and replicated the writing style, even though it is completely unrelated.

2 Likes

:christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake:
update
:christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake::christmas_tree::snowflake:

It’s Christmas today, and for your present, here is the end of the Ringed City DLC!! We’re going to tackle one of the best bosses in the game as a Dark Souls sendoff and see what the end of the end of the world looks like.

So let’s take a journey to the supreme end of time and see what (or who) awaits us there!

2 Likes