When Girl Meets Dating Sim - Let's Play Dating Sims

I’ve been waiting so long for this! I’m really liking where this game is going.

1 Like

I fell behind a bit, but now I’ve caught up, so:

RIP Flower Shop and the surprise end. I guess it would have gone better if you didn’t go straight for one girl??? Also, I see Steve is still an asshole, but not 100% a dick.

Pastry Lovers looks really cute, but… oofa doofa, that translation. I can handle it, but I really wish I could get in there and fix it.

1 Like

So going by the title screen, it looks like the dating options are: a Fire Emblem lord, the incredibly average dude, a vampire, and the flirty asshole. Gonna have to wait and see how accurate that assessment is going forward.

1 Like

It would have gone better if we didn’t go for one girl from such an early start. To extend the weeks, you’re suppose to try and interact with all 4 girls and then pick your one true girl closer to the end. Steve will always be our little asshole.

The translation can be a little hard to stomach. Sometimes I have to take a double take to really get the meaning of what they are trying to say sometimes. There will be one part in a couple episodes(???:woman_shrugging:???) where it becomes even more apparent how rough the translation is. Having said that, I find the game is still enjoyable to play. The art is a huge saving grace and because the game mechanics for the game is different compared to other dating sims I’ve played. There is a lot to this game and it offers a lot to the player.

I snorted to this. I wouldn’t say your completely wrong but I wouldn’t say your a 100% accurate either. We won’t get to meet some of the bachelors until much later so we have a couple of episodes until we can meet everyone.

1 Like

Oh, and how did I forget to mention my cameo as the farmer?

Be nice to me and maybe I’ll throw in a bit of extra flour!

1 Like

Not to be rude but going to Eddie for flour is probably the slowest way to get flour. Even if you gave me an extra bag I can easily buy more from the market then ever working on your farm. That being said, it would cost less to work on your farm but who needs to worry about money in this game. Certainly not me.

Welcome back to Bakery Street…I mean Pastry Lovers. I hope everybody is ready to go back to school today because we have exams to ace.

We get accepted into the best pastry school in the whole kingdom. We leave all our friends but will we make new ones along the way?

1 Like

We end up meeting the Queen today, as well as add to our list of potential bachelors. Who knew the simple life of pastries could lead to so many things?

1 Like

“Pitter Patter let’s get atter” -Mel, 2018.

We have to save Bebe from humiliation while also trying not to faint from meeting a new bachelor.

1 Like

Still in school and learning nothing about pastries only about boys. Also what is everyone’s favorite flower and why?

2 Likes

My favourite flower is always changing, but I really like sunflowers. They just dont look like they should be that tall but they do their best amd its great.

1 Like
1 Like

All I have to add is that it’s funny that we keep stuffing everyone’s face with cakes at night. I hope we’re secretly specializing in making tiny desserts. I’m now imagining the process of making these cakes involves throwing 95% of the 10 bags of flour we use straight onto the floor.

1 Like

I believe that is just baking in general. Just slap that flour on a surface and roll dough on it. I’m really not sure why these guys need like 10 of each baked good to make them love us but that is what they wish for. I can only imagine at the end that they all become little chubby boys with an addiction to sugar cause of it all.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

I guess you could say things got a little… steamy in this episode.

1 Like

Sorry this update is a little late. Had a lot of personal things happening and just haven’t had time to update the thread.

1 Like