tv commercials thread

i remember seeing this one a lot as a kid, just nostalgia

…spanish bubsy commercial that is the only one i could find after a simple search

also

do you like trains?

1 Like

Ever wonder how Kermit the Frog got his start? He was a sociopath that bullied people into drinking coffee!

1 Like

kermit’s back deal dealings with executives of the caffeine mafia led him to do many unspeakable acts, holy shit

Lego commercials in the 90’s were really something.

1 Like

This song has been in my head for years:

Also this one, which was actually going to be the opening theme at one point:

1 Like

and on and on and on and ariston
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyV-1SZlcC0

Skeleton videotape ad!

Singing skeleton videotape ad!

1 Like

I’m glad that skeleton is wearing cuffs and a tie, otherwise he’d be naked.

1 Like

That’s why they couldn’t use a skeleton in this classic ad, despite it being the more logical choice.

(odd fact - I 100% remembered this ad as having a skeleton in it.)

1 Like

I’m not too big on commercials and my memory is pretty shitty but here’s a couple:

I have no idea why I like that so much. I giggle every time. I guess its the reactions to everything.

Late 90’s -Mid 2000’s cartoon network had the best commercials. You got adult swim in my cartoon commercials!

I also grew up watching Boomerang because I loved older cartoons. They weren’t saturated with commercials like they are now, and in between the shows were the groovies. My favorites were “El Kabong Rides Again”, “Circles” and “Jabberjaw”, but they are all just really great.

I don’t care how annoying this is. BERRIES AND CREAM!

2 Likes

This is my favourite advert for anything ever.

I’m honestly amazed this one didn’t come up sooner.

according to this commercial, this is the endgame for all challenge gamers

1 Like

Picross

trio of piranha plants convince you to play this weird lil’ game

i find it odd how much more normal i consider this one to the rapping commercial but it is what it is

i like to think this next one actually happened, and crash bandicoot actually spawned from this random man yelling with the suit on

Talk to baby.

Did I mention the rapping Lego ads were a series?

…Because apparently they made a bunch of what was essentially the same thing.