This LP brought to you by Zombrex™: Let's Play Dead Rising 2!

Grugg the zombie brother of Gregg. The mailman pyscho fight has to be my favorite fight.

Let’s Play Dead Rising 2 Episode 10 - Too Spicy For You

I also get real spicey with Blackjack! Which there’s a stunning lack of in Fortune City. Honestly the absence of Blackjack is worse than the zombies.

1 Like

Let’s Play Dead Rising 2 Episode 11 - Freedom Bear

I miss when these guys were caricatures :frowning:

1 Like

Freedom Bear is the best thing about this game and I will never forget his noble sacrifice.

1 Like

Let’s Play Dead Rising 2 Episode 12 - The Gay Agenda VS The Nazis

I decided against editing anything out because really this disaster deserves to be seen unmitigated.

3 Likes

Let’s Play Dead Rising 2 Episode 13 - I’m Not Dying Sober

I think I hate Fortune City

1 Like

regarding beer chips, they totally exist. i made the mistake of buying some once. they’re awful.

Let’s Play Dead Rising 2 Episode 14 - Stop Calling Me

I’m not going to say the chopper fight COULDN’T have gone better, but I didn’t die! Also this is finally the end of our backlog from November, the next episode will be recorded on Sunday

3 Likes

Apparently this would have gone better with more orange caution cones.

1 Like

Let’s Play Dead Rising 2 Episode 15 - It’s Not Radical At All!

This is the first episode of the final session! Also the first episode recorded since early november/late october! That backlog lasted a surprisingly long time

3 Likes

Let’s Play Dead Rising 2 Episode 16 - Time For Orb

This somehow isn’t the worst rescue I’ve seen

3 Likes

Let’s Play Dead Rising 2 Episode 17 - I Want To Go To Red Panda’s House

This isn’t even the last time in this LP that we lose progress from a technical issue, but at the very least we DID manage to finish the game this session!

2 Likes

Let’s Play Dead Rising 2 Episode 18 - ELECTROGQEFFF

We finally find out the truth behind the outbreak! And also the game crashes again. I don’t think it’s ever crashed before doing the LP

1 Like

Let’s Play Dead Rising 2 Episode 19 - Where. Is. Katey.

We weren’t shirtless, but this is a sufficient enough hand-to-hand battle on top of something tall. The climactic arena of true warriors.

ALSO I REAL FUCKIN’ HATE TK

1 Like

Let’s Play Dead Rising 2 Episode 20 - Dan Fights A Giant Fucking Asshole

So uh this might not be timed right, I’ve worked so many night shifts that I completely lost track of what time and date it is, but it feels like it’s been a while since the last episode, so here it is!

Now that I look at it, it’s only been a day, but you know what? It’s the GRAND FINALE baby! And you GOTTA BE WILLING TO RISK IT ALL IF YOU’RE EVER REALLY GONNA…

1 Like

I like to think there is an alternative ending where chuck got into an orb, and just never stopped running with it. People came back after the fire bombing, and just found this crazy dude inside a human hamster-ball going down the tracks in circles.