There is Another: Let's Play AM2R

I’ll be honest. Nothing in this video makes for a very good thumbnail, so you just get Samus coming out of a pipe. That’s right, it’s cleanup time!

also i swear i’ve used the janitor opening before but could not for the life of me find where, so i might just be going crazy?

We’re approaching into the endgame.

I can safely say right now that Episode 15 will be the finale. However, I’m also planning out a bonus video to cover a handful of things I missed and some other cool stuff, so look forward to that after the main game is over!

E: Before I forget, a link to the developer livestream mentioned in the video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jrOn4sBfKE

1 Like

Taking down the last of the Metroids.

Well… almost.

1 Like

The end.

The bonus video will be up… eventually. I’d love to give an estimate to when, but there’s a lot more to cover than I expected and I want to be sure I’m thorough. It’s easily going to be longer than any single video in the series thus far, the only question is by what magnitude.

That said, this brings a close to the main LP. It’s been a ride, and one I’m very glad to have taken. Hope you all have enjoyed and I’ll see you next mission! (or when the bonus video eventually gets posted)

1 Like

It’s here at last.

I wanted to do more with this visually, but my computer wanted to explode trying to render this thing as-is. The AM2R Bonus Video! It might not be as grand and glorious as you expected, but it is here all the same and there are some pretty neat things to talk about.

…and there’s still more to cover. I didn’t want this to be a monster-length video, and when you see what’s in store for Part 2, you’ll know why I made the decision to split this. See you soon (hopefully) for the second bonus video!

1 Like