The Trans Thread

Hey so I recently realized that I was trans, aka the beginning of this year was when I realized.
We don’t appear to have a thread specifically for trans people here on LPZone, so I guess I’ll start one?

When I came out, another trans friend suggested I try painting my nails, and I’ve been doing that to help validate myself for a couple months now. my nails look weird without polish on them now.

4 Likes

Hello, glad to hear you’re figuring yourself out. :slight_smile:

My nails are a point of pride for me and help me feel more feminine. I’m quite lucky that as a trans girl I grow such long and strong nails.

2 Likes

Holy moly you are an incredibly powerful trans girl!

(and your claws scare me in a good way)

mine just look like this

though I’ve learned that I want to double-paint my nails before adding the top coat.

2 Likes

I painted my nails awhile ago and really need to get around to doing it again here soon. They came out pretty well the first time though.

3 Likes

that’s a really nice color of blue of my gosh

I love it so much and I know I’ve still got the bottle of it somewhere. I also want to try other colors at some point but I’m not sure what I’d get next time.

1 Like

I bought pink and black but I’ve liked the pink so much that I’ve just done that haha

they aren’t even fancy I bought them both from cvs >.>

I might look into getting a shade of pink but there’s so many good ones to choose from it’s hard to pick :stuck_out_tongue:

Your nails are all pretty!

Wait a minute, mine are white, yours are pink, Pen’s are blue, we’re the trans flag.

2 Likes

Oh wow we are :o That’s a really neat coincidence. Your white nails are really nice I love how long they are.

2 Likes