The Complication of Final Fantasy 7: Lets blindly stumble through Final Fantasy 7 Remake

R-7: Everyone hates Cloud

Everyone except Jessie apparently

Sorry for the unexpected delay in this. With Dark chronicle done I hope to get this out weekly for a while yet.

1 Like

R-8: Its Ya boy Roche!

1 Like

R-9: FAME: The Jesse Rasberry Story

Its the Jesse episode y’all special guest star Roche and Wedges broken Arse

note: in game sound may be a wee bit quiet sorrry about that

R=10 Demented

All references to Harry potter were made before I knew how terrible my fave writer as a kid was. seriously though they do look like Dementors

-Yerpalhal

1 Like

R=11: Conversation Subway

Heh silly rabbit you think conversation street is completely gone after Dark cloud ended…think again. Also giant enemy crab

R=12: Fun, Fun, Fun, in the Sun, Sun, Sun

This may be the most blatantly evil thing we’ve done in this game…

1 Like

R-13 part 1: Fallguys

1 Like

R:13 part 2: Air Bustn makes me feel good

Today we pull the levers and deal with what was the first major boss of the original game and he ain’t playing around in remake…

1 Like

R14 part 1: Got it Memorized?

Today we take a belly flip through a church roof and meet a lovely girl and an annoying boss

1 Like

R14 part 2: The bodyguard

Today we hit the rooftops as we begin our quest to take Aerith home!

From now until the end of our time with Aerith we will be going twice weekly wednesday and sunday look forward to it!

part 15: Slumming it

Today we begin our lengthly stay in the sector five slums as we go out with aerith. fight an ice giant and meet the collector of the moogle medals

1 Like

part 16: Slumming it II: Slum harder

Time to help an entire slum with their busywork

1 Like

R=17: Slumming it with a vengeance

Whack a box!

I am sure you have already checked it out but it would be rude not to put a link to chipcheezums thread on this very site. Its fantastic and more indepth than this playthrough and chip and ironicus are fantastic check it out if you haven’t then come back sunday for more from me and kaz

chips fantastic thread

R=18 part 1: Big robot hands

When a girl wants you to high five you, you better well do it

1 Like

R=18 part 2: Becks Dumbasses

There was a quirky miniboss here…they’re gone now

R=18 part 1: Baka Mitai

Its part 1 of our epic midseason finale! Its Wall Market time! stick to the end for a wee bonus!

R19 part 2: the handjob episode

content warning up the wazoo

Double bill today as Aerith and Cloud take part in Don corneos fight club!

1 Like

episode 21: the sidequest episode (for real)

1 Like

The all singing all dancing Mid season finale!

We end this first half of this lp with a bang!

We are taking a break on this lp so Chip cheezum can finish his fantastic lp until then look forward to Odin sphere hopefully starting in january!

The cover of Lil stamp used in this episode

1 Like