The Complication of Final Fantasy 7: Lets blindly stumble through Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Well here we are! its finally here after 8 years the promised reunion has arrived

THE PLOT!

In the city of Midgar the Shinra corporation controls every facet of daily life by using Mako energy to power everything. A splinter cell of the eco terrorist group AVALANCH want to take down Shinra and save the planet from them. Their newest recruit is a mercenary called Cloud. This is their story…

Who are we?

Why I am yerpal Hal and I have managed to rope in all of my co commentators from my three lps thus far for an nostalgic playthrough of this game!

So why blind?

Mostly as I wanted to experience this warts and all without a patch. Partially cause I had planned an entire run through of all the compilation games and its cool to start with a bang.

of course with it being a blind run that means I may miss some things. in fact I definatly may have missed a certain summon at a later chapter of the game. So yeah sorry in advance this isn’t gonna be a perfect run.

wait did you say ALL of the compilation?!?

Yes! as well as remake i will be fully playing through the original 7 at first as bonus so people can see how the remake handled their original scenes. But as soon as the remake ends we will be continuing the original til its end. Before crisis never came out outside of japan so thats a nope. As for crisis core and dirge of cerberus? well I will be forcing kazan to watch the cutscenes of both with me at perfect times in the main story. I have no idea how we will handle last call and advent children though…but we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.

update: that WAS the plan but to be honest remake burned me out so yeah we are just doing remake. Not that this means i will never do any of the rest just not now

ANYTHING ELSE?

Well I want to ask. I die like a lot late game and was curious if you wanted me to keep the deaths in or not.

other than that its time to board the hype train and as a certain man once said “there ain’t no gettin off it!”

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

R-1: The reunion
R-2: Eco terrorism
R-3 Sector 7
R-4: Filter quest
R-5: Some call him Juan
R-6: Questing
R-7: everyone hates cloud
R-8: Its Ya boy Roche
R-9: FAME: The Jesse Rasberry Story
R-10: Demented
R=11: Conversation Subway
R=12:Fun, Fun, Fun, in the Sun, Sun, Sun
R=13 part 1: Fallguys
R=13 part 2: Air Buster’n makes me feel good
R=14 part 1: Got it Memorized
R=14 part 2: The bodyguard
R=15 Slumming it
R=16 Slumming it II: Slum harder
R=17: slumming it with a vengeance
18 part 1: Big Robot Arms
18 part 2: Becks Dumbasses
19 part 1: Baka Mitai
19 part 2: the handjob episode
20 part 1: Fight nite!
20 part 2: Open house
21: The sidequest episode (for real)
22: The all singing all dancing mid season finale!

R-1: The Reuinion

1 Like

R-2 Eco terrorism

1 Like

R-3 Sector 7

1 Like

R-4 filter quest

in which we play yakuza

1 Like

R-5: Some call him Juan

and if you get the title of this episode much props to you!

1 Like

R-6: Questing

1 Like

R-7: Everyone hates Cloud

Everyone except Jessie apparently

Sorry for the unexpected delay in this. With Dark chronicle done I hope to get this out weekly for a while yet.

1 Like

R-8: Its Ya boy Roche!

1 Like

R-9: FAME: The Jesse Rasberry Story

Its the Jesse episode y’all special guest star Roche and Wedges broken Arse

note: in game sound may be a wee bit quiet sorrry about that

R=10 Demented

All references to Harry potter were made before I knew how terrible my fave writer as a kid was. seriously though they do look like Dementors

-Yerpalhal

1 Like

R=11: Conversation Subway

Heh silly rabbit you think conversation street is completely gone after Dark cloud ended…think again. Also giant enemy crab

R=12: Fun, Fun, Fun, in the Sun, Sun, Sun

This may be the most blatantly evil thing we’ve done in this game…

1 Like

R-13 part 1: Fallguys

1 Like

R:13 part 2: Air Bustn makes me feel good

Today we pull the levers and deal with what was the first major boss of the original game and he ain’t playing around in remake…

1 Like

R14 part 1: Got it Memorized?

Today we take a belly flip through a church roof and meet a lovely girl and an annoying boss

1 Like

R14 part 2: The bodyguard

Today we hit the rooftops as we begin our quest to take Aerith home!

From now until the end of our time with Aerith we will be going twice weekly wednesday and sunday look forward to it!

part 15: Slumming it

Today we begin our lengthly stay in the sector five slums as we go out with aerith. fight an ice giant and meet the collector of the moogle medals

1 Like

part 16: Slumming it II: Slum harder

Time to help an entire slum with their busywork

1 Like

R=17: Slumming it with a vengeance

Whack a box!

I am sure you have already checked it out but it would be rude not to put a link to chipcheezums thread on this very site. Its fantastic and more indepth than this playthrough and chip and ironicus are fantastic check it out if you haven’t then come back sunday for more from me and kaz

chips fantastic thread