The Binding of Issac: Pee Pee Doo Doo Jesus is a Bad President

The game usually drops pretty heavily during steam sales, so I think I’d honestly recommend the latter. Afterbirth+ is neat, but I think I was more impressed with Antibirth.

1 Like

Today’s Daily is pretty fun.

1 Like

Hot co-op tip: In Antibirth don’t let player 2 select Jacob & Esau or everything crashes and something horrible happens to your installation.

Why would they even let you select him?

My solution is to just never select them because I don’t like that character.

I had a run a while back where I got the ability that made bombs explosions significantly bigger, made troll bombs spawn when I got hit, and made explosions heal me.

I was unstoppable.

1 Like

Afterbirth+ finally came out on Switch and jesus it’s so addicting

My first successful run ended with Isaac as a giant(3 size up pills lol) black demon shooting giant poison orbs of destruction. It was great.

Are mods available on the Switch version? Because holy hell are there some wild ones now.

I doubt it, sadly. Only thing confirmed to have mod support(I think?) is the Skyrim port.

Binding of Isaac is a great game that I really, really wish had an aesthetic that wasn’t just body horror, suffering children and religion.

2 Likes

I think I’ve just grown numb to the theming over the roughly 20 trillion hours I’ve put into it. I don’t even think of the poops as, you know, poop. They’re just resource dispensers or enemies to me now.

2 Likes

I like the aesthetic but thats cuz i like the idea of trying to make really fucked up shit cute. Though at this point i’m barely phased by most of the stuff in it.(Also love me some religious horror)