Stuck between a Bahamut and a hard place: Lets play World of final fantasy Maxima

World of final fantasy maxima part 31 prelude to a nightmare

Today we witness something strange as the terrifying crystal tower looms over us

1 Like

World of final fantasy maxima part 32: The broken one

In which the countdown is over. the chains are unleashed…prepare to meet the new boss

bonus!!!

on our original recording of part 32 we talked about shadowbringers for 12 minutes…then this happened…

32%201 32%202 32%203

1 Like

World of final fantasy maxima part 33: something, something titan

i love that song but man i dunno half of what the lyrics are

the new version mentioned in the video. it slaps

33%201 33%202

World of final fantasy maxima part 34 Still in the crystal tower

next ep we get out of it…promise

1 Like

World of final fantasy maxima part 35 The crimson prophecys end

aka the part where the game hits peak nomura despite the fact he only designed characters in this game. Plus side we are out of that bloody tower

1 Like

Beginning the week of CHAOS yes grimoire is in serious trouble as the cogna invade as do terrible side content. So everyday this week starting monday to friday there will be a new episode as the twins fight both the cogna menace and the very dumb thing they did in their past. Will they survive the final battle with the exnines?

will our commentators survive the roughest patch of the game with their sanity intact? Will the very stupid plot turn crush them? Find out starting tomorrow!

World of final fantasy maxima part 36: fight night round 8 Greg returns

Before the chaos begins its time for more fight night fun!

2 Likes

World of Final Fantasy episode 37: Chaos in Grymoire

If i ever see another goddamn minigame again…swear to god

cactus hell

part 37 was long enough as is so “enjoy” the cactaur conductor minigame in its annoying glory

2 Likes

have to delay for a day due to real life stress involving taking a loved one to the hospital. on the plus side that adds an extra video to the week of chaos funnily enough since i am stretching it to monday

1 Like

World of Final Fantasy episode 38: Breaking the chains

Its time to take the fight to the exnine knights but first a long trudge up a lot of chains

2 Likes

World of Final Fantasy episode 39: fight night round 9 Don’t tease the octopus kids

Time for more arena and intervention quests as we deal with robot chickens, greg (again) and a certain octopus

2 Likes

World of Final Fantasy episode 40: The end?

Its the final battle! secrets are revealed plot twists come thick and fast is this the end of the lp? theres 7 parts to come what do you think?

1 Like

World of Final Fantasy episode 41: Fight night round 10 wait wha?

and now for something completely different…

hal

The penultimate permanent member of team awesome dramut thread name Hal

2 Likes

World of Final Fantasy episode 42: The Pleiad’s Seven

So lets deal with that cliffhanger shall we?

1 Like

So yeah you may had noticed it but this run of commentary had some bugs due to my messed up microphone. Thanks to DavidJohnBores however when i was recording his recent persona 5 spirit board episode of his smash lp he managed to point me in the way of a fix. So yeah until the penultimate part of the lp theres gonna be some oddness thank you for your patience and i hope it doesn’t affect your enjoyment too much

World of Final Fantasy episode 43: Saving Tamamohime

1 Like

World of Final Fantasy episode 44: fight night round 11 the final teammate

and with that we have a full team…3 episodes before the end…huh

also thats an…interesting redesign of the sky whale bismarck

The final teammate…Ultros

1 Like

World of Final Fantasy episode 45: The final Fight night

All things must come to an end and thus we end the normal intervention quests and face off against a god

come back next wednesday as we end World of final Fantasy with the final two episodes!

1 Like

World of Final Fantasy episode 46: A happy ending?!?

Maybe…sorta…from a certain point of view

World of Final Fantasy episode 47: Maxima Fight night

ok so i lied about there not being another fight night but trust me you want to watch this for our final thoughts on the game, the puzzling maxima exclusive ending and the trailer for the next lp

again I want to thank everyone who watched this we had fun making it and i hope you all enjoyed it…or found it tolerable at least.

if you want a more thorough lp that goes into detail a lot more check out this one. it has the other post game content i noped on god bless doing that terrible noctis fishing game…

see ya in january for dark chronicle/cloud 2

2 Likes

ok time to end this thread i think

@moderators move this to finished lps please

and thanks again for watching all

2 Likes