Streaming in the Game Of - Variety Streaming to Completion (Probably)

Ghost Trick starts with… the main character’s death. But that’s fine, his ghost has cool powers that turn out to be very helpful on this particular night.

The Stardust Crusaders have reached Calcutta, which means it’s time to hang out! Wakana also learns an old martial art, of which 98% of the users of it have died. And the last 2% just refuses to teach her more of it overnight!

Hey I never posted the last Ghost Trick. So uh… whoops!

We’ve rescued Lynne’s roommate and dog, but it turns out Lynne is in further danger! But Sissel isn’t going to let her die so easily! … Sadly, I apparently will.

On this session of 7th Stand User, the game has a bunch of story segments with minimal involvement of said stand user. But while Wakana may not be front and center, Kakyoin and Joseph get some time to shine!

Sissel continues his quest for the truth, but makes quite a few terrible discoveries on the way. His past and Lynne’s come into question as the night progresses, and we’re forced to ask an important question: just how badly does death affect literacy?

The Stardust Crusaders fight Wheel of Fortune! And that’s about it, because there was no save before a difficult boss and also Wakana’s karma being low for no reason was really starting to bother me.

Sissel arrives at the prison… maybe not so much in time. But that doesn’t much matter when you can Ghost Trick! But saving Jowd’s life is one problem, it’s an entirely different one to get him out of the prison after his life his saved. And that’s… woof, a very big problem.

Continuing where we left off, Sissel finally manages to get Jowd out of jail. But living on the run may not be as easy for Jowd as it is for Lynne, especially if the former doesn’t necessarily want to run at all.

I am familiar with how this team does escalation, I’ve played Phoenix Wright. We are now in the escalation phase of Ghost Trick. It probably won’t slow down.

Whoops, I missed a bunch of these.

7th Stand User returns! The Stardust Crusaders fight Justice and Lovers in this one. After Wheel of Fortune, neither Stand is the most (the most the most the most the most the most the most the most) difficult.

This was a short stream, but it contains perhaps the greatest moment in the game. Is it payoff for every plot thread? Definitely not, but I’ve been getting more excited about it since the previous session.

And here’s the latest 7th Stand User. With two story Stand users down, it’s time to go up against 1.5 OCs. Wakana and Kakyoin spend a long time in a warehouse getting blown up by dolls, then Wakana teams up with Joseph to fight a very cool Stand, which belongs to a creepy man with vague cultural knowledge of Spanish festivals.

Picking up where we left off, I continue to try to figure out how to circle. Until I understand and we can finally save the day. Everything that follows can be described as “ramping up to be extremely buck wild.”

In this session of 7th Stand User, we cover the Death 13 and Judgement arcs. Wakana is very involved in one, less so in the other, but this is an all-around good episode for my favorite characters!

We’ve been seeing Sissel’s face a lot more as of lat, huh?

Scarlet Hollow returns! Last time we left Kidd, they just survived a traumatic night in the woods. Now? We gotta figure out what happened last night.

In this session of 7th Stand User, we double back to Calcutta to explore the alternate route where Wakana is the one to get taken out of commission. And as it turns out, there are a lot of roadblocks on the way to buying a submarine, even without DIO’s minions in the way.

It’s the second half of Scarlet Hollow Episode 2! It turns out we’ve uncovered more than just one teen, and all of them are unruly!

It’s the last three chapters of Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective! I couldn’t not finish the game with how much momentum it had built up, so it’s an extra long session this time. Sissel’s opportunities are starting to diminish. Is there any way he can save everyone and stop Sith’s plan?

It’s another “I forgot to post VoDs on time again” day.

Wakana finishes the Submarine route, and we get to see her take on Avdol’s role of "have a very cool intro in the Judgment fight. After that, there was just enough time to actually ride the submarine we obtained to Egypt! …Not without one final fight, of course.
It’s the first session of Metroid Fusion! I felt like giving this a replay after the Metroid Dread announcement, because it’s a very good game. Samus may not agree given what happens to her in the intro, but that’s just how perspective works sometimes.

Half the Stardust Crusaders’ journey is over, but they’ve not reached DIO yet! And worse off, it would seem their enemy’s numbers are far greater than they had expected… other than, you know, the already high number of extra Stand users that we’ve been facing.

Samus covers three sectors today, and the X have fun surprises in store for every one of them. Fast dragons! Brains in security robots! Cold ones in blob forms! For an invasive parasite, the X sure are creative.

Wakana spends some time in Aswan, however this isn’t your run-of-the-mill hangout. Turns out there’s someone here who does not care to see other OCs running about, and intends on ending Wakana’s journey by any means necessary.