Stream Schedule Depository (+ Imminent Stream Advertising)

The look at the Nintendo 64 library continues at 9 PM EST over on TerrorStream, starting with a few games i’ve been getting closer to completion.

Last time we went through Kuja’s palace in one of the longer and more frustrating dungeons. Today we save Eiko.

Starts in 10.

www.twitch.tv/kalonzombie

A bonus late night TerrorStream is about to begin as I try to stay up all night in order to fix my sleep pattern, playing whatever I feel like.

Just some Chocobo stuff in about… 7 minutes or so.

Coming up real soon is the Jackbox Party Pack over on TerrorStream. Come join the discord if you wish to play.

Back from vacation, its TerrorStream clowning around some more on the N64 then other stuff later on, starting at 10 PM EST.

Tonight on TerrorStream we’re taking a look at The Orion Conspiracy a 1995 point n’ click adventure by Divide By Zero and Domark Interactive.

Join us at 10 PM EST while we take the role of Space Dad Devlin McCormick as he solves the mystery of who killed his son, including some real 90 degree plot turns with a short game length and plenty of swearing which was uncommon at the time.

Not too sure what i’ll be doing tonight, so it’ll just be a Mixed Bag over on TerrorStream starting with the finale of Milo’s Astro Lanes at 5:30 PM EST.

Uncharted: Kickass Girl Edition released yesterday and I didn’t even know until this morning.

Starts in 15ish.

Starting at 6:30 PM EST over on TerrorStream its a mixed bag of games that have been nearing completion on the '64 before making a return to the PS2 Grab Bag.

More Shadowrun! We’re raising funds to buy a thing vital to our mission, but maybe that can wait while we get some sick-ass robot arms.

Starts in 10.

Coming up at Midnight EST on TerrorStream: My good friend PointlessKnowledge and I are going to trade insults in Oh… Sir! for a while before I delve back into the PS2 Grab Bag.

I’m gonna be streaming some Dark Souls 1 over here for a little while. https://www.twitch.tv/samu3lk

No I’m not. It’s over. Next one will be on Tuesday, though.

Doing some Jackbox games, like Quiplash and such. Feel free to join in.

https://www.twitch.tv/greaterjoe/

Come run the shadows of Berlin with me some more. We’re gonna blow up a AAA Megacorp. So… you know… a suicide run.

Starts in 15.

I don’t really have any plans for tonight, so TerrorStream will be whatever I feel like doing.

Starting at 10 PM EST i’ll be continuing my practically blind playthrough of Goldeneye 64 before going on to poking at the N64 library over on TerrorStream.

Shadowrun in 10! Gonna do an errand for a doctor before we go through with blowing up Aztechnology.

Tonight on TerrorStream:

I managed to find a reliable way to netplay the Mario Party games, so tonight we’re having a good healthy round of Mario Party 2 starting at 11 PM EST.

Continuing my replay of Dark Souls 1 at 6:00 PM Eastern over on my Twitch channel. http://www.twitch.tv/samu3lk

ITS OVER